What does your day look like?

ausdb

Being who he is
Haven't found a banh mi dealer yet either.
Perth has a large Vietnamese community, that should not be too hard for you to find especially around your area.
These two maybe best to catch the bus than ride your bike, lest you be very sad when it's time to go home....
Banh mi vuhn tau, on Marangaroo drive Girrawheen.
MCQ in Mirrabooka shopping centre.
A shortish ride down to Walter road in Bedford gets you to a little lunch shop called Quarsimoto that does nice ones and your bike probably won't get nicked quite as quickly there.
HTH

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Still haven't installed the gutter on the new roof, got as far as installing the z-flashing onto which the gutter brackets sit.

Didn't like the idea of supporting the gutter brackets just on the flashing (rivets) so did an experiment on securing fasteners into foam.

The winner by a landslide is Gorilla Glue (alternatives were liquid nails & 11FC) - you'd have to destroy the foam to remove the fastener:

And now you know.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And knowings half the battle...

Just getting myself in the mood for a coffee...was pissing around on Google maps and it seems I rode about 36km yesterday. This place sure is flat.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Oh Bunnings why do you tease me?
Drove past this this morning and I won’t lie. My heart sped up in excitement, my eyes darted over to the entrance looking for the tent which wasn’t there of course. The sign was being used for click and collect numpties picking up their seedlings and mulch and and an arrow on the other side.
Got so excited and I don’t even really like Bunnings snags but by Dog It’s an Aussie tradition!

damn sideways photos!

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I reckon it's the smell of the onions that lures me in, but as soon as I have one it's instant regret...bloody Church of the Red Hammer strikes again.

Minlak

custom titis
Oh Bunnings why do you tease me?
Drove past this this morning and I won’t lie. My heart sped up in excitement, my eyes darted over to the entrance looking for the tent which wasn’t there of course. The sign was being used for click and collect numpties picking up their seedlings and mulch and and an arrow on the other side.
Got so excited and I don’t even really like Bunnings snags but by Dog It’s an Aussie tradition!

damn sideways photos!
View attachment 366533
Ummm QLD has Bunnings Sausage Fest in full swing again - if you guys would stop infecting each other you could have nice things again as well