What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
No no @ozzybmx , no sad face required. I don't get to do this anywhere near often enough. It was back together again 20 minutes later.
Usually when your car is stripped down its costing $$$

I replaced the clockspring on the missus's a while back, looked similar with the steering wheel and airbag off, its was a $600 exercise, would have been over $1100 if I had taken it to the garage :oops:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

I replaced the clockspring on the missus's a while back, looked similar with the steering wheel and airbag off, its was a $600 exercise, would have been over $1100 if I had taken it to the garage :oops:
Your missus has a clockspring (typed that very carefully)¿

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

That's where I'm grateful I can do this stuff myself. Its a 1994 Rodeo and the dodgy part in question is $50 to replace if I need to.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Finished wiring the ammo battery box for the new battery, fitted an Anderson plug for sprayer and electric take offs. The relocation was for two reasons, getting a jump on the old battery (battery is 8 years old and knackered) in stock location is a pain needing to remove a grille and then pull the battery plus the battery in that location blocks about half the radiator which is an issue on hot days when the inlet screen gets fouled. In addition I will mount a small nuclear power station on the canopy (20W) cable to the regulator which will sit under the canopy and from there to the Anderson plug. A good solution to a couple of niggles.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not long finished work. Ride down to the beach. Finally a night that isn't windy as fuck! But...after all the rain and humidity the air is rich with moisture. There is a mist...so think the hairs on my legs are damp and droplets are running down my legs.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Not long finished work. Ride down to the beach. Finally a night that isn't windy as fuck! But...after all the rain and humidity the air is rich with moisture. There is a mist...so think the hairs on my legs are damp and droplets are running down my legs.
You could start a book with that fine start.

Enjoy the ride home and watch out for gronks.