What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Make one out of bisalloy and then bet everyone when they're drunk that they can't cut it with a hacksaw.
World Trail make theirs out of Hardox 450 steel and they weigh in at a svelte 1374g for the head only. Very sexy water cut tool and beautifully finished for $230 (no handle)

Looks to only be ~3mm thick, maybe 4mm max.

Flow-Rider

Burner
World Trail make theirs out of Hardox 450 steel and they weigh in at a svelte 1374g for the head only. Very sexy water cut tool and beautifully finished for $230 (no handle)

Yeah, I have seen them too, fairly pricey.
I was going to try and make one from 420 stainless.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yeah, I have seen them too, fairly pricey.
I was going to try and make one from 420 stainless.
I am going to go down and talk to the fitters, we get all kinds of special steel in work for different jobs. The off cuts I grabbed are what's left when a circle is cut out of a steel sheet.
Would be nice to get some of that hardened stuff in 3mm.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas

I think I used this when doing a working bee at Smithfield trails. Such a brilliant tool and it cut the trail edges like butter.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I am going to go down and talk to the fitters, we get all kinds of special steel in work for different jobs. The off cuts I grabbed are what's left when a circle is cut out of a steel sheet.
Would be nice to get some of that hardened stuff in 3mm.
Can you talk "Fitter" though?..you could always give them a peace offering of a nice new box of bandaids for their knuckles.