What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haven't had as much quality snow as I would have liked, but today there was plenty to be had. There was a small amount of snow reported over night and it was raining in the village, but the glaciers had plenty of the good stuff! So spent a lot of hours ripping bottomless turns on the first day of spring. Visibility was terrible due to low cloud cover and it was windy. The T-bar up there is a powerful Jerry magnet! I watched one skier use the T like a big hook! halfway up she somehow turned the bar 90⁰, straddled it, and put one the ends up her arse crack. To her credit she made it to the top and had awesome sunnies. I had expected her to fall off at pole 3 after watching the unorthodox load up where she ditched her ride partner within the first few VERY wonky metres of panic and flailing arms.

The run back to the bottom of the hill at home time was unpleasant and slushy though!

Raining in the village again this evening...hopeful of a reset up top for tomorrow. And more jerries!

IMG_20220301_103133396~2.jpg

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Haven't had as much quality snow as I would have liked, but today there was plenty to be had. There was a small amount of snow reported over night and it was raining in the village, but the glaciers had plenty of the good stuff! So spent a lot of hours ripping bottomless turns on the first day of spring. Visibility was terrible due to low cloud cover and it was windy. The T-bar up there is a powerful Jerry magnet! I watched one skier use the T like a big hook! halfway up she somehow turned the bar 90⁰, straddled it, and put one the ends up her arse crack. To her credit she made it to the top and had awesome sunnies. I had expected her to fall off at pole 3 after watching the unorthodox load up where she ditched her ride partner within the first few VERY wonky metres of panic and flailing arms.

The run back to the bottom of the hill at home time was unpleasant and slushy though!

Raining in the village again this evening...hopeful of a reset up top for tomorrow. And more jerries!

View attachment 386772
I used to love doing T bar long/high jumps. I'm a featherweight so reckon I could still get a good launch off a deep stall.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I used to love doing T bar long/high jumps. I'm a featherweight so reckon I could still get a good launch off a deep stall.
I'm a fairly heavy fellow, so make sure to put the machine to work. A decade or so ago I was in Chile for a bit of snow life. The ski field I was at (Portillo - do it!) had a few lifts that were very wierd. Imagine a bar with a bunch of pomas hanging from it mounted to a cable that has 1 anchor point well up the hill and an alternating twin next to it. One side winches in and the other goes up to the anchor point. You cram on shoulder to shoulder. They use them to reach steep areas. Anyway I was about the same weight then as now and riding that solo I could manage a good bit of air time on the ascent.

Diego-Munita-2012-17-e1462979109562.jpg
screen-shot-2017-09-14-at-4-33-18-pm.png

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

View attachment 386772
That looks shit. You must still really miss Canberra...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That looks shit. You must still really miss Canberra...
I really enjoyed the last time I was in Canberra. It was a june long weekend spent enjoying the food offerings of the act/Canberra truffle festival, mountain biking, and fucking. I think the only issue was a lack of good eating establishments being open, but enough were found.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Moved the axles from the top of the leaf springs to underneath to give me ~95mm more height.

Was meant to be a bog standard ~2hr job :oops:

6hrs later - leaf spacers made, welded new centre tabs to the front braked axle, modified brake arms, every nylock nut doubled up with a locking nut... FFS was going to go for a ride, now only fit for a quick Zwift.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Eee bits only for sail trim & steering. Propulsion is entirely natural, like full-size sailing. :D

Only have the one RC model, it's good for perception training as well as a mental break from daily shit.
I made a scale skiff years ago. Was good until it stopped.