What does your day look like?

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Coming along well! What’s the plan to attach the lower legs to the CSU?
They are a press fit. They will probably need to be pressed in a little further, but I need to braze the frame together so I can work out the best "axle to crown" length before I finalise the lwr leg position.

I initially planned for them to poke through the top of the csu, I'll then machine the top of the legs flush with the csu

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A few beers at a mate’s place last night. Sitting out the back there’s a tawny frogmouth hanging around, perching here and there. Eventually he sits down on the edge of the brolly we’re sitting under so I tried to get a snap. Anyone need cover art for their metal band?

LPG

likes thicc birds

I've Been in Bright on holiday since Sunday with Mr way too active 10 months old and my wife. We were supposed to be on the coast for a bit of it but we changed plans to spend longer in Bright die to the weather. I've been getting up and on the bike at sunrise and riding for a couple hours before getting back at 9ish to spend the rest of the day playing and swimming with the little man. This morning I froze my tits off in a T shirt climbing to the launch pad but happily found the sun at the top for long enough to defrost before a full elevation run (love that track).

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Jnr was supposed to go to a B'day party but it got postponed due to Covid, the sun made an appearance so made a snap decision to go to the Tahs game.... took a few photos, this one is the pick of the bunch I reckon. Apologies to the officers on here, too good a photo op to pass up.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
3rd day off in a row, body finally feels like a ride! There has been a bit of rain on/off over the last week and the parts of my local I want to ride hold water/mud/moisture for a long time so I figure I'll grab a train to Sydney and ride some laps at Hornsby dirt lumps then pursue some food and coffee in the city somewhere. Yep probably Brazilian.

But which bike to take? Well I haven't had the nukeproof on dirt yet, so done!

Well I fuck up the first train because I forgot you still need a mask on public transport.

Bump into an old neighbour I haven't seen for a very long time. He's just finished his second stint in gaol. I'd like to see him find his feet as he was a good kid way back, but statistics aren't in his favour.

I get down to Hornsby and smash an awesome bang mi then roll over to the trail head. I bust down the outside of the access road, sure it's a little muddy but it's fun. I'm really enjoying the lively feel of this nukeproof. Oooooh better be cautious across some of these wet rocks and fibre glass web stuff they use itogjt be slippery with just the table tops on. Relax you sadists I didn't have a crash. I rock all the way down to the jumps and fuck it! They are closed for remodeling. Now I really do wish I'd brought the scout. Fuck trail riding on this I'm off to the city.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
3rd day off in a row, body finally feels like a ride! There has been a bit of rain on/off over the last week and the parts of my local I want to ride hold water/mud/moisture for a long time so I figure I'll grab a train to Sydney and ride some laps at Hornsby dirt lumps then pursue some food and coffee in the city somewhere. Yep probably Brazilian.

But which bike to take? Well I haven't had the nukeproof on dirt yet, so done!

Well I fuck up the first train because I forgot you still need a mask on public transport.

Bump into an old neighbour I haven't seen for a very long time. He's just finished his second stint in gaol. I'd like to see him find his feet as he was a good kid way back, but statistics aren't in his favour.

I get down to Hornsby and smash an awesome bang mi then roll over to the trail head. I bust down the outside of the access road, sure it's a little muddy but it's fun. I'm really enjoying the lively feel of this nukeproof. Oooooh better be cautious across some of these wet rocks and fibre glass web stuff they use itogjt be slippery with just the table tops on. Relax you sadists I didn't have a crash. I rock all the way down to the jumps and fuck it! They are closed for remodeling. Now I really do wish I'd brought the scout. Fuck trail riding on this I'm off to the city.
But what did your day look like?

:p