What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Can you get foil condoms? For when you fuck up?

Demineralised water is bad for human beans. As far as I can tell that system isn't a demin system.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Today’s job was to shop for some Krystol concrete garden bed waterproofing, start planning the internal yet opening ensuite window & get the gate posts set.

Photos of the latter:

Second shot shows my 1030mm story pole I used to create a minimum opening, then the post was plumbed then everything rechecked. We core hole drilled for the posts yesterday.

Can you believe those funky mid century laser cut aluminium panels inserted into nice quality aluminium frames are from Bunnings, of all places? All in for both gates including steel posts & hardware...under $400. Insane.

P.S. We are now reengaged with finishing that courtyard (tiling it entirely). Just need the find the right tiles at the right price.

Amen. I’ve commuted my arse off during my working life, I don’t miss it one bit.

Maybe it’s my 12 months out of Sydney and not commuting in Sydney for the last 4 yrs but the peak hour seems ultra hard core now.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Amen. I’ve commuted my arse off during my working life, I don’t miss it one bit.

Maybe it’s my 12 months out of Sydney and not commuting in Sydney for the last 4 yrs but the peak hour seems ultra hard core now.
Meh, not that hard core, a bike is your friend.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

No, it definitely is. I left Syd in 2006 for China and each time I returned the difference was real. Now I live in Canberra I notice how insane the traffic is even when we go up there on weekends. It seems like peak hour happens every day of the week so I can imagine what it is like Mon-Fri, 9-5. It was nothing like that when I lived there pre-06.

Everytime I see this I want to track down the pollies that opted for cheap vote winning "more roads for cars" policies when more forward thinking people were screaming out for better public transport instead even back in the early 2000s. That lack of political will and foresight has landed Syd and Melb where it is now. Population is an issue, of course, but these cities have the space and the ability to take tens of millions if planned better.

Rant done, thanks for listening!

Are you saying that it now takes 2hrs to drive from Hronsby into the city?
nah bra, I live on the central coast now and train it when I need to suit and boot it

used to live in Hornsby, only thing I miss is being able to ride to OMV with the kids (but they done fucked that up now for anyone staring out)

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No, it definitely is. I left Syd in 2006 for China and each time I returned the difference was real. Now I live in Canberra I notice how insane the traffic is even when we go up there on weekends. It seems like peak hour happens every day of the week so I can imagine what it is like Mon-Fri, 9-5. It was nothing like that when I lived there pre-06.

Everytime I see this I want to track down the pollies that opted for cheap vote winning "more roads for cars" policies when more forward thinking people were screaming out for better public transport instead even back in the early 2000s. That lack of political will and foresight has landed Syd and Melb where it is now. Population is an issue, of course, but these cities have the space and the ability to take tens of millions if planned better.

No, thank you

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Fucking hippies. Public transport is for poor countries. We are a rich country, with cars...

They be hung:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well hung!