What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't know why but I always thought that you had hairy palms;)
I wax.

This made me unreasonably happy after a couple of hours on the bike… I need to go back to Japan.
It's quite a place.

I think the storm cycle is over for a few days. It was waste deep out there all morning and I think I had maybe 10 competitors for it. Snow quality was 5 stars. About lunch time the sun came out. The change from puking snow and fuck all visibility to clear blue sky was pretty much instant.

Then I hoped on the bus and changed towns.

Walking home from dinner tonight and the sky is clear - moon and stars look amazing. Oh what's that? A big ring around the moon...I think the clear skies will be short lived.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I wax.

It's quite a place.

I think the storm cycle is over for a few days. It was waste deep out there all morning and I think I had maybe 10 competitors for it. Snow quality was 5 stars. About lunch time the sun came out. The change from puking snow and fuck all visibility to clear blue sky was pretty much instant.

Then I hoped on the bus and changed towns.

Walking home from dinner tonight and the sky is clear - moon and stars look amazing. Oh what's that? A big ring around the moon...I think the clear skies will be short lived.
Sad news about Kyle Smaine, out Nagano way.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Things worked out to land me a few hours to myself, so I went for a walk. And now I understand your question........
View attachment 396661
View attachment 396662
I wasn't sure. They were side by side with sea furies which I am especially fond of but didn't look it up to check and forgot about it soon after, I figured you would have seen a plaque or summink. You did, just not then!