What does your day look like?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Nialed it in one, sheep or freedom warrior. ;)
But really, the same can be said about the weight clanger in the gym, or the person who won't merge properly into traffic, or the persons who block shop aisles whilst talking.
We all have a different moral compass which leads our lives, just because we don't fit someone else's mold does not necessarily make their stance right (or wrong)
You too, have nailed it, by accident, and in reverse.

The sheep are the Dunning-kruger exhibits, that have been sucked in by the cunning, clever ploys of Steve Bannon and his cronies, to have our rights and freedom taken away from us.

The freedom warriors are the ones who go about their lives, not giving authorities any means or reason to clamp down on or take away out freedoms.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
The trolleys still have to be collected from the trolley bay and returned to the store......
Yeah, but they might drop from 3 to 2 trolley guys if everyone decides to do half the work for them.

Mate of mine used to refuse to put his rubbish in the bin and leave it on the table in food courts, Maccas etc. Said “keeping kids in jobs”. You can’t really argue that the ultimate flow on effect of that customer expecting more service is more kids getting work (plus messier food courts and trolleys everywhere!).

safreek

Ok, I'm not going to argue about our different outlook, but I feel those who won't use self checkout are self entitled. I'm not having a shot at anyone but to expect someone to serve you when you can do it yourself is pretty self entitled, in my opinion.
I see people who line up with a drink or a bag of chips, 5 deep and wait minutes on end because they expect to be served like a lord.

Why not serve yourself and be out in 1 minute instead of wasting your recreational time.
I get it if you are shopping for a week and have a trolley load of stuff but for a couple items I just don't get it. You do know your not actually saving someones job but just making their life more busy.

My opinion only and I don't shame people for it, I just think there must be much going on in life if you wish to line up like a criminal.

I also put petrol in my own car, fuck me, I have done someone out of a job fueling up my car

safreek

You too, have nailed it,
take away our freedoms.
I actually haven't been sucked in by anyone, apart from my beliefs that others should bow down and serve ME

EDIT including the right to trolley dump.
Thank you and goodnight :D

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ok, I'm not going to argue about our different outlook, but I feel those who won't use self checkout are self entitled. I'm not having a shot at anyone but to expect someone to serve you when you can do it yourself is pretty self entitled, in my opinion.
I see people who line up with a drink or a bag of chips, 5 deep and wait minutes on end because they expect to be served like a lord.
It's not about being served, it's about having a young person employed.

They didn't put in all these expensive self-serve stations for our benefit.

safreek

So you want to leave a trolley so the trolley man keeps his job but got rid of all the checkout staff by using self serve :rolleyes:
I just don't believe using checkout peoples save jobs, as soon as we get scanning trollies they will be gone anyway.
To be honest I want the school kid who used to deliver my bags of groceries to the car to come back, the trolley is my protest

ozzybmx

I just don't believe using checkout peoples save jobs, as soon as we get scanning trollies they will be gone anyway.
To be honest I want the school kid who used to deliver my bags of groceries to the car to come back, the trolley is my protest
Using the services inside is not rude, it keeps people employed.

When you get outside and leave your trolley, that's just being a lazy chunt.

If I had a bloke hassling me to take it, 100% Mr Trolley-Dolly, it's yours. Just leaving it on the footpath instead of the trolley dock is shit.

ozzybmx

You can't scan my loose bag of selected tomatoes. Are they Roma or regular ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Grab a tenner of ya bro
I gonna need to see the weight first.

Self serve check outs are pretty much all that is on offer around here. Or as they are called...assisted check outs. Which seems to mean one attendant stressed and disinterested with a security guard. The staff are too busy filling click and collect orders or packing shelves.

Sydney airport seems to be almost all self check in now as well, unless you have oversized luggage.

safreek

I gonna need to see the weight first.

Self serve check outs are pretty much all that is on offer around here. Or as they are called...assisted check outs. Which seems to mean one attendant stressed and disinterested with a security guard. The staff are too busy filling click and collect orders or packing shelves.

Sydney airport seems to be almost all self check in now as well, unless you have oversized luggage.
Yeah, I think a lot of these fellas need to get with the times or get left behind.
No amount of holding out against the self serve will stop it.
If people really cared about jobs all the bulk of the shopping should be done at the fruit and veg store, the butcher's, milk can be bought from local shops ect, ect..

To be honest the bulk of my shopping is done at local stores, even the Indian supply store gets my business for herb and spice.

I am the true job saver, I use supermarkets when I'm too lazy to go to a few shops.

What is everyone else's excuse for using supermarkets instead of supporting local business

ozzybmx

What is everyone else's excuse for using supermarkets instead of supporting local business
#2 son (16yr old) works at the local Coles, he gets about 3 shifts a week and the missus gets a 5% off card. She still buys stuff at Bakers Delight, local veg, butcher etc but its handiness of having all the stuff at one place.

BTW I haven't been in a supermarket in 15yrs so I don't know what goes on there these days. Bunning on the other hand :rolleyes: