What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There are 2 things about japanese people that really stand out when you are in a ski town...first is (and this seems to be prominent across the cities as well) their capacity to grab a nap is unrivalled! I watched a woman sleep standing up on a bus yesterday on a rough windy road and not loose her balance once. Secondly fuck they love their moguls. I can't think of anywhere else in the world where a ski field staff will dig the mogul out of the powder!!! Fuck me...fuck me!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There are 2 things about japanese people that really stand out when you are in a ski town...first is (and this seems to be prominent across the cities as well) their capacity to grab a nap is unrivalled! I watched a woman sleep standing up on a bus yesterday on a rough windy road and not loose her balance once. Secondly fuck they love their moguls. I can't think of anywhere else in the world where a ski field staff will dig the mogul out of the powder!!! Fuck me...fuck me!
When I worked in Japan it spun me out the amount of people head down on their desk sound asleep around lunch time haha.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I should do an ancestry.com check, to see if I have any Japanese DNA. I love a nap, and moguls are the best thing about snow.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I love a nap. Moguls are another thing entirely. I've done about 20 days of snowboarding in my life. Only one time have I accidentally gone down moguls. My Mrs did a lot of skiing when she was young so she just did slow slidey turns down this icy shit, I got out of shape on the board and ended up in the trees, mostly bum sliding it the rest of the way.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I won't lie @Dales Cannon

Everyone needs a Penske file.

I once had to audit some locked cabinets (I can't remember the classifications, class c maybe?) that were restricted access due to potentially containing important things...they were on a different floor a day our leadership had forgotten all about them (how many, location, contents, keys...). Anyway I blew that shit put to a week of work. I slept in one of the cabinets a few times, told the boss I had to go all over the building and get access via another team, all that shit. I think he was happy to barely see me for the week. Most of the cabinets were empty, there wasn't much stuff but there was a transcript from a notorious smart arse conducting an interview with a fraud suspect. So I needed to cover my arse and somehow make 3 hours work look big. I provided a book report on that transcript which included some of highlights like:
"You cant call me a crook!"
"but you are a crook...The fact we are having this meeting proves it. We just haven't worked out how much of a crook you are yet."
Nobody really cared for the report. They just wanted me to arrange handover the empty cabinets to the facilities guys for others to use.

Last edited:

Scotty T

Walks the walk
With your skateboarding shenanigans @Scotty T perhaps the banked slalom boarding is for you?

Definitely would try it, have not come across a course on my snow trips so far, it's all jumps and rails in Oz it seems. I know this guy through slalom skating, check his style:

Bucket list item is go to Japan and learn how to carve properly.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Definitely would try it, have not come across a course on my snow trips so far, it's all jumps and rails in Oz it seems. I know this guy through slalom skating, check his style:

Bucket list item is go to Japan and learn how to carve properly.

Nice. That guy can have another follower.

But when it comes to carving, there can only one...

I've got about 0.00003% of this video in my repertoire . Maybe...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I thought #1 plated Alessandro Covi was looking straight at me 200m from the KOM point just above my house, next picture he was probably more interested in my 18yr old and his 2 mates with their tops off beach bum bodies and dirty gringos.

kjghffddhjkhg.jpg