What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well it's not a great weather day; but there is no rain, plenty of slush to slash, and my new guests have all made it to where they need to be. Time for a can of coffee and some slush slashing!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sounds like you're at Mt.Buller

Today is not too dissimilar to the conditions I had for most of my time in nz, being snow that has the consistency of a slishy. Which to be honest ill take slush over is any day. You can clown around on and get an edge in easy enough rather than spend the day fight the freeze. Fortunately the snow cover is much better than Queenstown and there aren't any crowds.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
I've been in Niseko the last couple of days. This morning was beautiful lapping a high-speed quad and finding fresh before it got crowded. Stayed in the Annuopuri valley as it's whiteout up top and the high lifts are closed. Ended up heading home early because my legs are jelly and it was snowing hard into my face.

Ananas is French for pineapple @pink poodle.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ananas is French for pineapple @pink poodle.

Well I read that all wrong! I was sure it was related to the anus.

Sounds like you've got it good just now there @wesdadude ! Keep those face shots happeening! I've had a tiny dick tease of new snow a few times in the last couple of days, but nothing substantial since 17/1. It's coming, but I'd like it to come sooner and longer.

Why would so many languages link pineapple to anal @Mattyp ? That's just weird.