What does your day look like?

stirk

Burner
Hey, you have to give me some notice before you go there. Although I don't envy you right now. I'll take the roadie out for a blat later if no other evil plans are made in the meantime.
As much notice as you normally give anyone?

I ate dirt, I've not done the 12 km loop so sessioned Roly poly a dozen times but then the next roly feature a bit further along kicked my rear into the air enough to send me OTB. Landed hard on my side and bruised ribs and ego!

stirk

Burner
More pics/info required on the swing set and the BMX looking track in the background please?

Sucks about crashing. Hopefully the crowd cheered?
Mate said my stack was a pretty good one, ribs are bloody sore and will be for a while!

Was at Wylde MTB park at Cecil hills. There is a pump track and bmx track which is what you can see, picnic tables and dunnies and bike wash area.

Great place for kids to ride an easy 6 or 12km loop. Some fun features like Roly poly and some great places to go OTB!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
As much notice as you normally give anyone?

I ate dirt, I've not done the 12 km loop so sessioned Roly poly a dozen times but then the next roly feature a bit further along kicked my rear into the air enough to send me OTB. Landed hard on my side and bruised ribs and ego!
I've let @moorey know plenty of times thank you very much. Anyhow, I'm going to mess around the Blue Mountains in the upcoming weeks.

I have to do Lawsons Ridge since it has been a while and will do the Andos/Oaks double header some time. There are trails south side of Hazelbrook that I don't think I done so that is on the list too.

Sorry about your endo. You are too 3xtr33m3 d00d. I'm strictly a B line kind of guy. The exit on that Roly Poly pointing downwards might not always end well.

Glad you got out. My road blat didn't happen due to lunch at Cabramatta instead.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Sucks about crashing. Hopefully the crowd cheered?
The Roly Poly thing is a few km's away from the pump track. Usually full of little kids or talented riders that would all love to see an old guy crash his brains out just for their own entertainment.

stirk

Burner
I've let @moorey know plenty of times thank you very much. Anyhow, I'm going to mess around the Blue Mountains in the upcoming weeks.

I have to do Lawsons Ridge since it has been a while and will do the Andos/Oaks double header some time. There are trails south side of Hazelbrook that I don't think I done so that is on the list too.

Sorry about your endo. You are too 3xtr33m3 d00d. I'm strictly a B line kind of guy. The exit on that Roly Poly pointing downwards might not always end well.

Glad you got out. My road blat didn't happen due to lunch at Cabramatta instead.

Lawson's is a fun fire trail with massive water bars and some really fast sections, haven't been there for 2 years! Hazo is fun.

Roly poly is a piece of cake, did it a dozen times, the drop is very natural give it a try. The next steel roly feature that has no drop is the one that I stuffed up, not enough arse over the seat into the dip.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Lawson's is a fun fire trail with massive water bars and some really fast sections, haven't been there for 2 years! Hazo is fun.

Roly poly is a piece of cake, did it a dozen times, the drop is very natural give it a try. The next steel roly feature that has no drop is the one that I stuffed up, not enough arse over the seat into the dip.
I love the Sassafras Gully section and reaching warp speed near the section we've known as the lumberyard. I do have a warm spot for Lawsons.

I've done the Roly Poly bits and the off camber drop which I think is more hairy since you can't see where you are going. Plenty of chainring bites on that log too.

I can always blame any nancyness on having a retro 26'er. You sir have to go hard without any excuses :)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Warp speed is bees nest hill!
The corners and chundery bits mess it up. Kings Tableland road encourages stupid speeds but tarmac doesn't count.

Hey, don't mess up my Lawsons Ridge mental images :) I can still remember early spring morning blats with the sun coming through the trees while gunning it.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Happy Mother's Day gentlemen of MTB'ing.

It is cold and raining here now which is some comfort knowing that the Mothers Day $50 rose bouquet vultures parked at the roadside in white vans will have to tough it out today.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah fuck this rain and wind off...baller life was off the cards today! Ended up making cocktails and coffee for mum and her guests rather than riding my bike and being a sick cunt. Might try and rip some skids later tonight on my way for schnitzels. Or be sensible and eat the left over roast pork + veggies from last night given it was shit weather last night as well.

twitchie

Likes Bikes
Yeah fuck this rain and wind off...baller life was off the cards today! Ended up making cocktails and coffee for mum and her guests rather than riding my bike and being a sick cunt. Might try and rip some skids later tonight on my way for schnitzels. Or be sensible and eat the left over roast pork + veggies from last night given it was shit weather last night as well.
Lol
I lost it