What does your day look like?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
It was very localised. I suffered a burst water pipe in my ensuite at the art of December. A lot of my house was flooded and I require fairly extensive repairs. Insurance came through for my contents claim but the building claim is going to be a lengthy process.
did your Pivot get washed away?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It was very localised. I suffered a burst water pipe in my ensuite at the art of December. A lot of my house was flooded and I require fairly extensive repairs. Insurance came through for my contents claim but the building claim is going to be a lengthy process.
Damn, sorry to hear that. Your own biblical flood. Insurance claims are a process of slow suffering. Hope it works out for you.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I bet they're getting their pound of flesh and a litre of blood for every claim, I've got to get them back for warranty after they supplied a contractor to rebuild a fence that a car drove through at my parents' place, all the bricks are coming off after 6 months. I spent about 3 months arguing the claim with them over a changed street number the first time.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I had a claim for leaky pergola that dragged on for almost two years. The term 'storm damage' is open for a bit of interpretation but they paid it out in the end.

The assesors seem to be paid to deny claims. Since they were independent then it is in their own interests to save the insurance company on a payout so they get the next call to do more assessing.

They probably got sick of my phone calls, emails and prodding with a pointy stick in the end. Not that guy again........