What does your day look like?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Finished some holiday season Reno's... Well mostly finished, at least we can start using the bedrooms again. First real go at de-tiling, de-carpeting, painting walls and laying 70 odd M2 of floating floors. I'm my own worst enemy though as attention to detail is a must in my work, but houses are slapped together and nothing anywhere is square, and somehow that's ok.
It took up most of my planned riding time over the last 2-3weeks but the weather gods weren't playing nice anyway, came up ok.

PSX_20240104_195031.jpg

PSX_20240104_195143.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's not proper Timber flooring, just el cheapo Laminate, I think it's supposed to be Spotted Gum but wasn't paying too much attention when the missus was choosing colours tbh, there was alot of umming and ahhing.
Like a floating floor?

A few years back I did some labouring for a friend that was a flooring carpenter. Talk about hard work!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It's not proper Timber flooring, just el cheapo Laminate, I think it's supposed to be Spotted Gum but wasn't paying too much attention when the missus was choosing colours tbh, there was alot of umming and ahhing.
Looks good ! You pulled the skirting too :cool:
Natural flooring is too hard to look after. It looks like shit in no time with kids and dogs in the house or direct sunlight on it.
Good quality laminate is way more practical.