What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Can you think of a better way to empty the smoking area ? The whole place comes galloping out with their durries in the air... round them horses up and out the door :p

Some friends used to do the song "closing time" at closing time. It worked a treat but fuck it's an ear worm!

I like my technique...the lights come on full blast, the music stops, and you get my personal "I hate to interrupt what you're doing here, but it's time to make your way to the exit." "Yeah mate I'll just finish my..." "no, you are leaving now. It's this way..." it seems to work pretty well most nights. It's been dubbed firm but polite by my team mates in such phrases as "these pricks aren't going to leave on time. Reckon you can get firm but polite with them?" It will be my pleasure.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I had to ask why someone at work thought it was okay to ‘ not wear shoes today ‘ in the office ……..

oh yeah and they answered in the superfuckoffannoying grrrrlll talk

like it’s hot today , and like they are just feet

yes , they are in hr dept or people and culture

gronks
Tell them you suffer from intense podophobia and that you may have to go on stress leave if exposed to such things again. End with a Karen-esque rant about how you haven't slept in 4 days due to the anxiety of having to put your shoes on each day to come to work and that they really should be more considerate of other people when considering their choices of attire for the workplace (and then leave early for the day). :p

Last edited:

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I had to ask why someone at work thought it was okay to ‘ not wear shoes today ‘ in the office ……..

gronks
Tell you you suffer from intense podophobia and that you may have to go on stress leave if exposed to such things again. End with a Karen-esque rant about how you haven't slept in 4 days due to the anxiety of having to put your shoes on each day to come to work and that they really should be more considerate of other people when considering their choices of attire for the workplace )and then leave early for the day). :p
Or...........

Get in touch with your inner natural health guru @rextheute and pick up a bag of these badboys.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Tell you you suffer from intense podophobia and that you may have to go on stress leave if exposed to such things again. End with a Karen-esque rant about how you haven't slept in 4 days due to the anxiety of having to put your shoes on each day to come to work and that they really should be more considerate of other people when considering their choices of attire for the workplace )and then leave early for the day). :p
I'm a bare feet bloke, even bare footed on a plane when flying International... I believe recently this is not a cool thing to do.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Some friends used to do the song "closing time" at closing time. It worked a treat but fuck it's an ear worm!

I like my technique...the lights come on full blast, the music stops, and you get my personal "I hate to interrupt what you're doing here, but it's time to make your way to the exit." "Yeah mate I'll just finish my..." "no, you are leaving now. It's this way..." it seems to work pretty well most nights. It's been dubbed firm but polite by my team mates in such phrases as "these pricks aren't going to leave on time. Reckon you can get firm but polite with them?" It will be my pleasure.
Previous life doing hospitality worked with a girl who turned the lights up max and got the vacuum cleaner out and start vacuuming by people’s feet. They all got the message pretty quick to leave. It was pretty funny.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You need one of your pairs of uggs on the plane. Comfy and warm.
Fuck no...I made that mistake once flying home from Japan, but slippers not uggs. My feet were very quickly a grimy mess. I have long flown in thongs because my feet don't like shoes on the plane, but a (pilot) friend convinced me that was a bad idea - in the unlikely event of an emergency, your feet are going to get trampled pretty bad. Now i fly in loose shoes and slip them off once I am seated. I slip them on when I leave the seat.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Fuck no...I made that mistake once flying home from Japan, but slippers not uggs. My feet were very quickly a grimy mess.
Synthetics? My uggs with their wool liners are good for long wear comfort.

How are you guys getting so warm? Are you flying in cropdusters? Every plane I've been in has been air-conditioned to fucking freezing.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
900 degrees out there and kids school sport had to finish up early. not because of the heat, but to be sure they could be back at school on time before taylor swift concert traffic gridlocks the area. no chance i'm leaving the house after lunchtime for the next 4 days

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

gronks
We had a guy who’d not only not wear shoes but pick his toe nails in meetings.