What makes you smile?

RedPill

Likes Dirt
Being out the front of hackett shops and a bum comes up to us (with a bottle of vb in his hand and his ass crack showing) and singing us a christmas carol. it made my day.

Dicky

Punter God
customers coming in a week after picking up their new rig and saying "dude, this thing rocks! it does exactly what i want it to. Cheers."

getting to the top of the hill faster than I did yesterday.

...and what W2ttsy said.

Last edited:

CHEWY

Eats Squid
jays_5000 said:
A secret number, coke bottle, hose, coke can, bit of blue tack, bowl and some scissors is usually enough to make anyone smile...
Aint gonna be much good without ignition :p

timmo

Likes Dirt
What makes me smile:
Beating a fear - nailing a track section you've not done before or not done well, hittong a bigger drop than you've done, asking someone out, whatever it is for you

Gaining confidence and inspiring yourself

The Simpsons

This post:
No Skid Marks said:
For me nothing compares to the rush of life I get when I'm fanging through the bush, leaning from side to side, narrowly missing the trees, then poof a silent peice of slo mo as I get launched into the air of a fast jump, then pow back on it again vroom vroom vroom wiiiish, then whow slow down steep technical decent, bloods pumping leaning back locking up the front eeeek whow saved it, sweet then I let the brakes off for the rocky bit in the middle, wow I'm flying now holding on with all my might my stomach bottoms out at the bottom then up the other side I go, of the lip of another high speed jump, no need to show of just grab some nice floating air time yyyeeeeeeaaahhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa. Give up if you can bro. The trails will be less worn for me. Maybee with ya spare time you might poach my girlfriend off me like all the other no lifers try but hey when I'm in that zone you can take what you like and I won't care. God damn I got a rush from just writting that. Check ya I'm goin for a thrash on my best mate.

RCOH

Eats Squid
This is my last day at work for 6 weeks, going overseas for first time next week. My new bike is finally built.

I can't stop smiling :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :)