What makes you smile?

dilemma

girl+bike
This morning on my way to work I passed an old guy - would have been at least 60 years old or more, with white hair, wrinkles, the works - riding a unicycle. He was wearing knee pads and elbow pads and a black skate lid.

Now that is cool :D :D :D

LordNikon

Uber Geek
hehe... nice.

I passed a similarly old person the other day riding a low-rider with more chrome than you could poke a stick at, push rod brakes, 3 speed T-Bar shifter... all the pimp parts, and wearing a 661 DJ lid.

Very amusing.

Inverted

Likes Dirt
There is an old guy around the same vintage who has a shitty old cruiser that does wheelies better than guys half his age, even one handed ones. He is a legend.

RCOH

Eats Squid
Wednesday's: Knocking off work at 5ish, grabbing a longneck & riding around to Miss Macquaries chair, laying on the grass in the sun reading my book, drinking my beer & every now again looking up across the harbour to the city skyline, Harbour Bridge & Opera House. It really is beautiful.

Then the bogan crew come & ruin my peace. Then the good crew come & we ditch the bogan crew. Then we ride, & oh the stories we tell & the shit we speak.

I like wednesday night rides.

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
nailing a trick.

landing something smooth.

learning something new.

and the usual.

money
beer
women

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
making someone else laugh or smile or enjoy there day a little more....

Thats really satisfying 8)

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A secret number, coke bottle, hose, coke can, bit of blue tack, bowl and some scissors is usually enough to make anyone smile...

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
you know that feeling when you see that "chick" just walking past, and you both just look at each other an sorta smile and keep walking.

it just captures you and then you keep walking and kick yourself for not doing anything about it....

thats my favourite kind of smile.

W2ttsy

hairy

Likes Dirt
W2ttsy said:
you know that feeling when you see that "chick" just walking past, and you both just look at each other an sorta smile and keep walking.

it just captures you and then you keep walking and kick yourself for not doing anything about it....

thats my favourite kind of smile.

W2ttsy
i reckon but see i did some thing about it and couldn't be happier.

Kona.S.P

Likes Dirt
Something that made me smile today was... i was sitting at the lights and some p-platers come up next to me and give me the finger, me beeing the good boy i am just looked away so he started reving the car like he wanted a race and because i was in my dads 5.7 leter i was up for it... so he was wildly reving and when the lights went green he staled... I just opened my window and stuck up the finger.... funny times.

tu plang

knob
my package getting held by customs because a certain store didnt include an invoice?

OOH wait! things that make you smile

the fact that a package without an invoice is considered prohibited in Australia?

Oh damn im just no good at this smiling thing. :evil: