What Pisses You Off?

DJ_Huck

Banned
u think that sux? my rents said they wud pay $600 on my new bike if i payed the rest and i cud hav i for xmas, so u hav it for 2 weeks with out being able to ride it, then on xmas day u gotta go to a family lunch and u get home take it for a spin and it break and hour later and then u cant take it on ur mtbing road trip coz it wont b fixed in time so u take ur old rig, then the first day of riding eagle park u stack and break ur wrist and move a growth plate outa plac and cant ride ur new bike for anuthqa 8 weeks, i get to ride it in 2 and a half weeks BOO YA!!
lol
ps after i payed a few grand to buy the bike and it breaks it cost me anutha $400:mad:
Alec ; )
Learn to spell and punctuate you tard.

eric2151

Likes Dirt
i hate it wenyour riding with ure mate and ure riding behind him down a hill...he gets a fone call so without any notification slams on his brakes and u dnt hav time to stop so u go over the handle bars and end up with a broken arm...haha....thanks jasnos

sprocket

Likes Dirt
Downhillers who complain about the weight of there downhill bikes???
its a downhill bike for crying out loud.. have a cup of cement and harden the f@#k up...

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
u think that sux? my rents said they wud pay $600 on my new bike if i payed the rest and i cud hav i for xmas, so u hav it for 2 weeks with out being able to ride it, then on xmas day u gotta go to a family lunch and u get home take it for a spin and it break and hour later and then u cant take it on ur mtbing road trip coz it wont b fixed in time so u take ur old rig, then the first day of riding eagle park u stack and break ur wrist and move a growth plate outa plac and cant ride ur new bike for anuthqa 8 weeks, i get to ride it in 2 and a half weeks BOO YA!!
lol
ps after i payed a few grand to buy the bike and it breaks it cost me anutha $400:mad:
Alec ; )
i hate it wenyour riding with ure mate and ure riding behind him down a hill...he gets a fone call so without any notification slams on his brakes and u dnt hav time to stop so u go over the handle bars and end up with a broken arm...haha....thanks jasnos
How can I put this nicely?

You guys need to lift your game and stop posting such abysmal crap or you're going to get banned from this site VERY quickly.

Have a nice day.

Scott_W

Likes Bikes
I hate when someone is selling something and uses comments like 'urgent sale', 'offer me anything' and 'need this gone ASAP', but when you ring them they refuse to budge on the price by even $1. What's with that?

Beno1571

Likes Dirt
What i hate about down hill.........?
Nothing can be hated when you faceplant you faceplant and its all appart of riding DH!:)

chadly1084

Likes Bikes
When you break your leg in a non-bike riding related incident and your buddies ring you up the next day saying they have you booked as shuttle driver for the next month.

bortong

Banned
Ha! What a tool. "Harden the f**k up" you reckon, do you? Well guess what, Pettle... it's not a matter of the "older" guys having a cry about spelling, it's actually the rules of the place. And to be honest, if you don't like it you can feel free to find another site to hang out on and annoy people.

And I particularly love it when fools post rubbish like this because it makes us go back and look through your posts. And guess what I found when I did that? It seems that you post absolute shite using sms/msn type abreviations and the type of bad language that is NOT permitted around here.

So this is your first and last warning, Pettle.

Enjoy your day.
hahah your a funny one grip ;) yer im such a tool why would post what i was thinking. :)

and you enjoy your day...pettle

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I HATE IT WHEN: races like interschools get little kids on xc bikes...who stop in the middle or rock gardens ect..and you come around the corner and stack and put a dint in your brand new boxxer world cups and crack your helmet on a rock from going over the bars.....it just makes me want to throw the f$king kid of a building.....race respect...if you stop or brake get off the track for faster rider's especially when its a blind corner....in a fast section GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

DINGUS

Likes Bikes
When people buy a 3 and a half grand bike just so they look good and impress people when they know the bike doesnt suit them.

When little kids that don't have jobs start having a go at you for getting a job and earning a bike instead of asking your parents for one.

Yes you Sean!