What Vid to buy

rsquared

Likes Dirt
hey,

am looking at buying a vid or DVD and am just wondering what people have seen and what is the best out there.

Am looking for a mixture of hucking/freeriding, street, jumping bit of racing etc. A generally awesome MTB vid.

What should I buy.

Also have seen the shorts for drift which look awesome!!!! but have heard that it is a bit disappointing. Is this true

Cheers

G

most mtb films are good
nwd1
nwd3
kranked 4 fuggen rocks
fox ride to the hlls is sick aswell
rthey are the only ones i seen and they all rock

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kranked 5 is waaaayy better than 4 :)

The red bull rides are pretty cool aswell, but ther more of a documentary than a mtb vid if u know what i meen.

NWD 2 aswell as 1 and 3.

scottie2069

Likes Dirt
Drift is sweet vid. mainly racing though, black phoenix are releasing there new vid soon Im not sure of the name but basically it is Drift 2. should be the goods

Ty

Eats Squid
etnies forward is probably my favorite video at the moment, it's BMX stuff but it's just nuts and you can watch it over and over and always find something new.

as far as mtb video go, NWD 3 is prtty good, and i really like kranked 4.

juzza

Likes Dirt
DROPIN SERIES!!!!! ITS FARKIN MAD. all of you should get it! i got it from pinkbike with a t-shirt delivered to my doorstep for AUD 99!!

Ty

Eats Squid
Ride to the hills is average at best compared to the current crop of X-treme vids.

but we are about due for a change in the mtb video market away from bling bling super x-treme biggest gap type of videos to a more tech, get to know the riders better, drop in but in a hour video format kinda thing (like props road fools for those who know a little bmx stuff)

oh and i forgot, Clapin' Yo Dome by 'spomer' is a sic video if anyone manages to get there hands on it, quality race footage.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
scottie2069 said:
Drift is sweet vid. mainly racing though, black phoenix are releasing there new vid soon Im not sure of the name but basically it is Drift 2. should be the goods
Drift 2 - A New Race