what would rocket man ride ? why a cotic rocket of course

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I haven't used any rust treatment on my Cotic frame - I vaguely remember this gets done in factory though.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
With any steel frame, it will rust. Thats steel. Shoot cotic an email and see what they say about treating the frame, I couldn’t find anything on their website, so I don’t think they coat the tubes.

Just grab some fish oil, lanolin or (i personally use this at work, dries yellow though) crc soft seal. Insert the little tube into the nozzle and coat the inside of your frame. You just want to create a barrier to stop rust forming on the inside of the tubes. Let it dry before building up the frame. Pretty common practice, just helps keep things nice in there. Expensive frame, why not spend the $10 on a can for the extra piece of mind

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Never give up on the trannies.............
They need to make another aggressive steel hardtail, those new BFe 27.5’s look very nice.

Bring back the transam. Decided this arvo the next frame will be a solid AM hardtail.

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
cotic

-Well that was interesting after trying to pay for frame via direct deposit my bank called me asking for more detailed information on purchasing.
I think the name cotic rocket freaked them out took ages to clear.

Any how all cleared and ready to ship YEHa
looking forward to this rocket

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Looking good! Do you have a ride report or comparison with the Liteville?

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
cotic

Cheers

Ride report ( based on short trundle half hour )

Wheelies real good .
Its longer than liteville which feels great . Longer wheel base also .
Not that liteville is short
No pedal bob probably only use lockout lever on fire road / tarmac
coil shock is awsome ,needs little tuneing for my rideng style .taste

pineapplehead

Likes Dirt
-Well that was interesting after trying to pay for frame via direct deposit my bank called me asking for more detailed information on purchasing.
I think the name cotic rocket freaked them out took ages to clear.

Any how all cleared and ready to ship YEHa
looking forward to this rocket
A simple google would have cleared this up for them!

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
cotic

Post ride thrash
AWSOME took it out for some sweet jumps and drops road gap step down , laped it up
pedals up terific.
Super Stoked

Pics soon