whats a truckdriver???

stooge

Likes Dirt
Im pretty sure its a 360 with a bar spin, sometimes called a 360 barspin or a truck driver :D I could be wrong...or right

Stoooge
"Ride On"

stooge

Likes Dirt
Yeh, just had a look around on the net, a truckdriver is a 360 with a barspin throwin in and a busdriver is just a barspin in the air.

Courtesy of www.bmxtrix.com
Stoooge
"Ride On"[/url]

dick

Likes Dirt
i kranked 5 the guy on his hardtail is doing tailwhips..l.like the full 360.
its fucken mad.
he also pulls on a 4 pac, 360 one way then 360 the other way. also does mad indian airs and stuff. its sick

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a truck driver is a guy who drives trucks.

On a more serious note, its a 360 barspin

peters

Likes Dirt
truck driver

andrew is right, a truck driver is just a barspin with one hand guiding the bars round, and it is often done during 360s so the rider does not lose his bars while spining round!!! mainly a bmx move

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In dave mirra BMX a truchdriver is a 360 barspin. I remember from my BMX ohase that Trick drivers are indeed 360 barspins

rubba-chikin

Likes Dirt
being a bmx rider i think i should know :)

truckdriver is a 360 barspin

busdriver is a barspin but with one hand still rested on one grip steering it round, like as if you were driving a bus!

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
rubba-chikin said:
being a bmx rider i think i should know :)

busdriver is a barspin but with one hand still rested on one grip steering it round, like as if you were driving a bus!
eexactly what i was gunna say aswell, go the bmxers! who are also mtb ers!

rubba-chikin

Likes Dirt
hey i dont mind a bash on my mates specialized FSR duallie, i bust out rad on that, it kept "ghost changing" on me before the bigger double, farken scary thing! :)

luckily i converted him back to BMX and he just picked up a backtrail X3 muahaha

Loki

Likes Bikes
being a bmx rider i think i should know

Correct.

Truckdriver: 360 Barspin
Busdriver: Barspin while using the palm of one hand to push the bars around.

Also, I ride BMX with him, so yeah.
When the suspension uncompresses completely in the air it's just all too weird on a mtb for my liking.