What's in your fridge - Xmas beverages

Shredden

Knows his goats
You must have a good appreciation of the finer elements of those crafted drinks...you know you can buy the important parts undiluted right?
Last time I did that I vomited on a hand dryer in a club in King Street, got carried down three flights of stairs by a bouncer, slept in flagstaff gardens for three hours, crawled through North Melbourne to the Children's hospital to try and find a taxi, scared a child in a wheelchair, realised I had lost my wallet and then convinced my girlfriend to drive from Torquay to pick me up. And then had a week off work sick.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Last time I did that I vomited on a hand dryer in a club in King Street, got carried down three flights of stairs by a bouncer, slept in flagstaff gardens for three hours, crawled through North Melbourne to the Children's hospital to try and find a taxi, scared a child in a wheelchair, realised I had lost my wallet and then convinced my girlfriend to drive from Torquay to pick me up. And then had a week off work sick.
Geeez, that is a big night on the turps. I just don't want to picture compressed air powered chunder being slow motionly slurped all over the place in the toilets of a King Street club and sticking to all sorts of stuff. Hopefully any dried up stomach juices on your shirt isn't what scared the wheelchair kid.

Nice one but just don't do it again. Looking out for you :wacko:

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thatfactthat you remember any of it tells me you weren't really trying hard emough...

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Working through as usual, but you've conveniently reminded me to stock up on some Cooper's sparkling for post work wind down. Thanks!
This was my default favourite beer for over a decade, but I of late I have strayed. I just find the hangovers to be absolutely f***ing foul after several of them.

Going to be a bit to warm for any kind of tasty ale in the suitably refreshing 40 degree plus shitstorm about to be parked over Adelaide in the next few days, so I shall be sticking to guzzling those 500ml Heineken cans, plus whatever boutique wankbeer is currently parked in the booze fridge.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Yep, as is West End Draught :behindsofa:

Southwark can be a bit tricky to find though.
yeah, as the inner west has gentrified, Southwark has suffered.

I still plan on wandering into the Exeter sometime during this Xmas trip and asking for a "South-Wark" just to see the reaction of whatever trendy young thing is working.

I once sat in a paddling pool on Australia day and drank through a cube of west end with a mate, only getting out to piss and tend the BBQ. Ahh to have my 22 year old liver again.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All that sugar and junk is going to solve this problem...

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
yeah, as the inner west has gentrified, Southwark has suffered.
Yeah no joke. Did not recognise a single beer on tap the last time I was at the Wheatsheaf, although I guess that's part of the charm.

I still plan on wandering into the Exeter sometime during this Xmas trip and asking for a "South-Wark" just to see the reaction of whatever trendy young thing is working.

I once sat in a paddling pool on Australia day and drank through a cube of west end with a mate, only getting out to piss and tend the BBQ. Ahh to have my 22 year old liver again.
The Cube! So much student-grade affordability and awesomeness wrapped up in one nondescript cardboard box.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Duckman if you dig the Asian lagers try a beer lao, strangely good.

Picked up supplies tonight, the sparkling, new (to me) gage rd pils mid, ginger beer, pear cider, a few bottles of mead to sample, angostura 1919, remy martin cognac, and a few cheap Italian reds. Bizarre they've gotten cheaper in last year by 40℅.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Just plain old beer. But, I think I may have a few this christmas day. Hopefully it will take my mind away from the bullshit produced by the in laws and their extended family. Even worse, all the fucktards are coming to our house. Generally I'm pretty good about it all, but they have really struck a nerve this year. I think it all started when they moved towns and now live just around the corner.

Will I die if I lock myself in the shed on a 35+ degree day?

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just plain old beer. But, I think I may have a few this christmas day. Hopefully it will take my mind away from the bullshit produced by the in laws and their extended family. Even worse, all the fucktards are coming to our house. Generally I'm pretty good about it all, but they have really struck a nerve this year. I think it all started when they moved towns and now live just around the corner.

Prob the lesser of two evils. Was speaking with a friend recently who was dreading their family Xmas catchup. I didn't know and would never have picked it, she has a family history through hers and the in laws of alcoholism and violence to each other, at the Xmas parties!! Jail time had by some. Blew my mind.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

With the proper preparation you could live in there for years. Just convince your wife that you need an air raid or fall out shelter.

Take the youngsters for a pedal...it will be a positive excuse to bail on the jerks.