Whats the best Christmas present you've ever gotten?

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't think it was a Xmas pressie but my first bike was definitely the most awesome pressie I got. Oh and apart from that Hubby got me a Torpedo7 voucher once, which is awesome because it's the only bike related pressie I ever got! Being a Woman who loves bikes I don't particularly think that much of flowers / jewelry or whatever it just makes me think about the bike parts I could have brought for that kind of money lol.
Most awesome pressie I could get for Xmas is still anything to do with bike stuff......or if I get money it would be nice if I get to spend it on bike stuff instead of KMart or whatever. I like bike stuff so bike stuff is for me, everything else is just a necessity :)

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Being a Woman who loves bikes I don't particularly think that much of flowers / jewelry or whatever it just makes me think about the bike parts I could have brought for that kind of money lol.
My wife loves both bikes and jewellery :ballchain:

jett_e

Likes Bikes
Castle Grayskull and a few Masters of the Universe figurines to go in it. Ram man was a big disappointment though at the time. He wasn't made out of the same material as the rest of them but he sure made up for it with his ramming manouver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clockworked

Like an orange
i got a car at 17. that was most excellent.
but that was followed by a couple of lean years, including a food vacuum sealer. (at age 22 or so)

my favourite aside the car was my first push bike. And a few years later, my second.

the car was an ice blue hyundai getz though, and at the time i was going to an agricultural boarding school. So it was a double-edged sword in some ways...)

mars mtb

Likes Dirt
2nd Malvern Star Flying Wedge dragster.
3rd Aurora AFX Slot car set
4th Evil Knievel motor cycle and figure with stunt set
5th Mohammed Ali punching figure with boxing ring

1st The fact that my Dad is still alive and almost 90 and having him there at Christmas and watching him enjoy the company of my kid and then he gives me his nod and smile, number 1 by a mile.

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Castle Grayskull ]
YES !!!!

And I seem to remember a X wing fighter in about 85/86(?) with Luke Skywalker. Also a General Lee with Bo and Luke. The roof opened to get them in ! Ahhhh....memories ! OH OH.. and a ATARI 2600 !! Awesome few years there..:thumb:

Quintin

Eats Squid
in-laws bought me some livestock and medicines for some varied 3rd world countries/locations. that almost choked me up. loved it.

Bermshot

Banned
YES !!!!

And I seem to remember a X wing fighter in about 85/86(?) with Luke Skywalker. Also a General Lee with Bo and Luke. The roof opened to get them in ! Ahhhh....memories ! OH OH.. and a ATARI 2600 !! Awesome few years there..:thumb:
Spoiled fucker right here!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I'd be livid if that were me. I wouldn't know the first thing about looking after cattle!
I'll teach ya PoSM!
Step 1. Find a paddock with plenty of grass and water.
Step 2. Put said livestock in paddock.
Step 3. Leave the fuck alone.

Anything else I can help you with today? :thumb:

freddofrog

Likes Dirt
Bought my own present this year, a GOAT!

Last year my brother "bought me" a fishing net for a seaside community. Kids don't know about the goat as yet. Will really spin them out Xmas day. Good example for them without being preachy.

1460015_741923625837556_432022065_n.jpg

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Brought a goat last year! Pretty satisfying pressy, especially when the family and friends are too self obsessed to think of something like this. Might get another one this year!

RIDEGIANT

Likes Bikes
When I was 7 I got an electric guitar. Woke up the whole fuckin street at 2AM, twanging away at full volume :D

Let's not mention the "Build a volcano!" set I got one year.

That explosion had to be seen to be believed....

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
The best present I ever got was an 'Alan Border' cricket bat, stumps and proper cricket ball when I was about 10. My grandpa mowed a cricket pitch in a paddock with the tractor and after christmas day lunch we all played cricket in the paddock until it was time for dinner.

doosh

Likes Bikes
A couple of years ago the Mrs got a monster tax return and surprised me with a Traxxas E-Revo r/c car. I had off handedly mentioned to her earlier in the year that if I got into r/c cars I'd want one of them, but they are so expensive I didn't think I'd ever be able to justify it.
I seriously felt like a little kid getting my first bike for Christmas again.
Other presents from my childhood have more sentimental value but this was definitely the most jaw dropping surprise present yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk