Whats the best Christmas present you've ever gotten?

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Bought my own present this year, a GOAT!

Last year my brother "bought me" a fishing net for a seaside community. Kids don't know about the goat as yet. Will really spin them out Xmas day. Good example for them without being preachy.
thanks to you I now also own a goat, lets race them.
this made me laugh. buys a goat, first thought is a goat race. i must admit i saw the goats and lambs and wanted to purchase a 5-a-side soccer match.

Brought a goat last year! Pretty satisfying pressy, especially when the family and friends are too self obsessed to think of something like this. Might get another one this year!
i think this means i'm materialistic... if i'm to buy a goat, i want to keep it. i'd love a myotonic goat!

DirtyDingo

Banned
Bought myself a ibis mojo frame and ps4 for chrissy : ) yeay
And my wife bought me 2 ps4 games and a 661 carbon full face helmet,
love this years Xmas!!!

Last year I got a thunder tiger nitro remote car with a 28 engine, that thing is really fast!

Those are my best chrissy presents ever!

Happy Christmas guys

Last edited:

mlucko

Likes Dirt
When I was 15, mum and dad bought me a brand new Yamaha YZ125..
It was one of the only times in my life that I've actually been speechless.

Happy Christmas to everyone :)

moorey

call me Mia
I got 2 pairs of boxxers, 4 pairs of socks and a bag of nuts today. Not bad for $1000-1500 invested. :faint2:

Matt H

Eats Squid
I got a Jamis Dakar xc from my folks when I was about 13. Mountain biking consumed my life for about the next 6 years so that was a pretty big thing for me. But this this one I got from my girlfriend today is definitely a close second.

Silverstreak

Likes Bikes
Got my first BMX when I was about 6. My older brother got a skateboard and he and his friends were up the end of the street with a little ollie ramp and me being the bigshot on a new bike had a crack at the ramp. Well the handlebars came clean off the bike in my hands as I lifted the bike. I rode along for few seconds screaming trying to reattach the bars to the bike before the wheel turned sideways and over I went.

Dad tore strips and threatened to beat the shit out of the guy at the LBS that put it together so we got,all sorts of discounts there for a while afterwards.

Had that bike for years until it was stolen. Scumbags.

carpetrunner

Likes Dirt
Lime green dragster3sp sturmey archer with the stick shift to wrap your nuts around

1967 was the year of the dragstar - when some of my mates were struggling with fireballs and the silly 16" front, my dragstar with the big 24" was jumping over concrete pipes.

Now there's a wheelsize debate that really means something.

Like Moorey it was slim pickings under the tree for me this year - luckily I saw it coming and individually wrapped a Record groupo I had in the shed waiting for a frame - from Dad to Dad...

Once I had it all unwrapped to the soundtrack of my wife smirking, #1 son said - "now you need a frame for those bits". Yes - maybe a look 695???

- carpetrunner

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The 69 piece Sidchrome tool box I got from Dad yesterday. Easily the most useful thing I've ever been given and its a good base to start my collection from.

moorey

call me Mia
1967 was the year of the dragstar - when some of my mates were struggling with fireballs and the silly 16" front, my dragstar with the big 24" was jumping over concrete pipes.

Now there's a wheelsize debate that really means something.

Like Moorey it was slim pickings under the tree for me this year - luckily I saw it coming and individually wrapped a Record groupo I had in the shed waiting for a frame - from Dad to Dad...

Once I had it all unwrapped to the soundtrack of my wife smirking, #1 son said - "now you need a frame for those bits". Yes - maybe a look 695???

- carpetrunner
Bonza. Ragley frame was my present to me, albeit a week early. Once again, my kids cleaned up, and a fat hairy old home invader got the credit :rant:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
All y'all got nothin

Aaaaahahahahahahahaaa!!!

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

*Edit - wow, gravedig!

Last edited:

Brow

Big Block
I remember my first real RC car for a Xmas pressie. It was a Bolink Digger, solid rear and small front suspension. It had a VW bug body and I hammered it everywhere.
I always got bikes as birthday pressies not at Xmas time, but do remember mates often getting new bikes. Was always good to see kids outside back then playing with new toys. Not like today with devices everywhere. We were all out in the pool earlier for over an hour playing, it was good to see the 3 kids having real fun together - even our nearly 15yr old boy!