whats the greastest trick ever done?

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
me riding around in circles after drinking half a kitty.......it's harder than you think.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
whywalkwhenucanroll said:
I rekon that a fat wip always looks awsome. Rennie's double wips in drift look sic. I also love Timo Pritzel's backflips absoluet nuttaz!!!

Lets not forget a simple flat table either

mmm i much prefer some phat styles like big whips and such than super tech no-hander-one-foot-on-seat-one-foot-in-face-superman-flip-720's...

Konaman

Likes Dirt
Im with kram the 360 was sick, tremblays was crazy to though berrecloths was on a bigger heavier more dh type bike i think, and the drop was a decent amount bigger.
Bmxers have the sickest tricks though, even in dirt jumping like 360 triple bars spins and stuff like that.

And fuzz hall front flip :shock:

In terms of BMX (i know we aint talkin about em) I saw a vid of a guy doin a trick my friend called a blender. It was a 360 tailwhip type thing, looked sick. I rekon 1 day some mad crazzy guy on a hardtail will find some huge jump and start pulling all those tricks that ur not sposed 2 b able 2 do on a MTB

j-ro

Likes Dirt
Definately the sickest things are the supersilky smooth types,
Like the flat-as table or a full on whip.
Reckon a full extension (clap included) suicide looks unreal,
a smooth hip turn is pretty cool.

Would you include a silky smooth road gap as a trick? coz thats quite the neat. When i went riding with g.a. in adelaide he punched this double road gap in kangarilla sooo much smoother than anyone ive ever seen b4. Strewth.

G

i was learning to jump like 2 months ago (again)

so maybe youll be busting flips in two months peacho?

bazza

look at me
i have only small jumps to practice on...grr still i have the cross up nailed...even if they are dc forks they still turn 90 degree so if i get it bagin its good. my body and mind wont let me do no hands and shit. but the jump maybe to small as well.

G

build it up then bazza get ya mates down the trails with shovels. Thank god i have a bob cat to build my jumps

G

:lol: yeah my cousins work has a bobcat(s) and are trails are next to it so he "lends" us the bobcats and we pile up dirt and shape it with shovels

bazza

look at me
yeah thats true i did that and should of sat on a ht for a while just to know what its like. went from rigid gay ass piece of crap to a goose nx 8.3

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
01_250 said:
ya no foot flips
and that 360 drop.

but nyquist takes the gold
-360 backplip
Nyquist's 360 flips are a joke. Have a look at one frame by frame - he doesn't go upside down. It's a flatspin 720 or something. Like a vertical 720. Not saying it isn't difficult, but you wouldn't call a no footer a barspin, would you?

I haven't seen anything trick wise on a MTB that has impressed me as much as some of the stuff I have seen on a BMX or moto...

I watched a moto expression sesh at the easter show in Sydney. most of the triks they do r mad like the rock solids n stuff but it was only when they pulled out the HUGE wips that i really got excited. they just look so stylish and HUGE!!