Whats YOUR best trick?

mtb_man

Likes Dirt
no footer (getting them bigger), tweaks, whips, hannah's, superman's to fred flintstone landing (i'll get 'em one day), tabletops/pancakes (getting flatter), X up's, lookbacks and 360's (very nearly)

i'm not great at jumping but i try and spend fair bit of time at the local skate parks just to try and learn some stuff. Fun, that's what it's all about right?

i'll be happy with my skills when i can do a suicide or a toboggan (the coolest jump trick IMO)

I agree with others who say that just flowing jumps with style is very cool, just throwing in a little tweak or lean in the air feels so nice.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
mtb_man said:
no footer (getting them bigger), tweaks, whips, hannah's, superman's to fred flintstone landing (i'll get 'em one day), turndowns, tabletops/pancakes (getting flatter), X up's, lookbacks and 360's (very nearly)

i'm not great at jumping but i try and spend fair bit of time at the local skate parks just to try and learn some stuff. Fun, that's what it's all about right?

i'll be happy with my skills when i can do a suicide or a toboggan (the coolest jump trick IMO)

I agree with others who say that just flowing jumps with style is very cool, just throwing in a little tweak or lean in the air feels so nice.
im guessing your a BMX'r if you can turndown.

kizza

Likes Dirt
im not that good at the moment, but working on it. i can whip (nearly 90 degres, but have trouble getting it back - any tips??), pacnakes, no-footers, x-ups, one handers. leanring a one hand crossup - sick trick IMO, and suicides.

kizza

Likes Dirt
im not that good at the moment, but working on it. i can whip (nearly 90 degres, but have trouble getting it back - any tips??), pacnakes, no-footers, x-ups, one handers. leanring a one hand crossup - sick trick IMO, and suicides.

riderigid

Likes Dirt
my best trick is probably an accidental no-footer!
favorite though are hips jumps where you can lay the bike flat, turn the wheel so it is facing up and whip the whole lot around. the best feeling ever.

yamum884

Likes Dirt
heel klicker ( not the one over the handle bars, the one around :D ), no-footer-one-handers...sucode one handers :twisted:
all on a stinky wit triples 8)

domtb

Likes Bikes
i can do one footer tweaks (gnarly stuff) no footers, 180's 270's....can can and nac nacs...tired a superman and ate fark for dinner..... the smallest hander tricks ull ever see and just the usual full x ups and sweet tweaks and whips etc.