Whats YOUR best trick?

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuzzy said:
nothing or a superman seatgrab
superman seatgrab? Sick! Got any photo's? I love that trick!

My best? Did someone say Motowhip? with sound effects? I'm no trickster...

S.

ex offender
I can do one-hander suicides (which I reckon should be called "attempted suicides"), okish whips and quite possibly the world's smallest no-footers.

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
My best trick is going over the handle bars.
(Really I ment to fall head first first into the gravel its the latest fad)

Adi

It's my birthday!
Big one handers, motowhoips and some other small tricks. Oh... and breaking my old bike all the time. :lol:

G

*COUGH backflipCOUGH*

dont ask for pics cuz there is none
and if you dont believe then i dont care

G

yes my bike has scratches and what do u mean by trail?
dirtjumps?
dh?
ds?

Dirtjump - Dixon road in rockingham (local)
DH - i havnt really ridden much
DS - Marinup

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nathan said:
Unintentional Pancake, and landing like a pancake (eg headbutting the ground)
ROFL! Its true i was there! It was looking good till he hit the ground still in the pancake position, lol!

Ryan

Radministrator
Superman, one-hand no-footers but these were many years ago, when I was a crazy youngun. A couple of years off the bike and now it's flatties, flickouts and x-ups, though I hope one day to get back to the level I once was and pull big tricks again.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fastrider gus said:
un-turndown.. or flatty. you wont see me taking my hands of feet off!
just style for me...
yeah, same here. I'd like to do x-up's maybe, but flowing jumps nice is what i like doin, or trying to do at least.

Ryan

Radministrator
Yeah, I'd have to say that limb tricks don't really do it for me anymore, except for suicide no handers. Something about the DMR I think, just makes me want to flow jumps and throw simple bike tricks, but throw them well.

fastrider gus

super huck
i've been doing bar-spins on my mates bike on the flat.. i'd love to learn to do them over a jump!! but i need to get rid of my boxxers hey...