What's your favourite car?

max_shredor2

Likes Dirt
I've been a member of farkin for quiet a while and I don't say much, just read, but i have noticed that there are constant references to cars in various subjects.

Personally I like cars a lot, I dunno why, I just do and my favourite car would probably be the Aston Martin DB9 or DBS (James bond's car).
http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/images/article_images/astondbrs9_1_560px.jpg

I am intereseted to see what your favourite car or cars are, even post your own bueaty if you want.

tinkerbell

Likes Dirt
looking nice mate, i would have to go the ford f250. 7.3 L :eek: . lots of horse's under the hood of one of them.

Trance_Kidd

Likes Dirt
my fav car would have to be Tony d'albertos VZ i commodore see it every day but now i really love it because i went for a ride in it:D :D :D

but my fav road car would have to be the koenigsegg ccX gotta love that car.

Also vist tonyd.com.au

Attachments

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hmm audi rs4
Subaru liberty tuned by sti.

fuck all the supercar 100000 squillion dollars.. its the bang for your buck and u gotta love the look of the liberty sti's

Rob 616

Likes Dirt
Super car wise would have to be the DB9 as well, or preferably the DBR9 (racing version of the DB9, shown on top gear).
But in the reasonably priced range would have to be an evo 8 or 9, those are just awesome cars.

Rik

logged out
I don't care much for cars at all but I must say the Bentley Continental GT is one of the nicest things on four wheels. Shit I don't even know the specs/stats or anything else other than it looks bloody incredible:cool:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
i dont know shit about cars either, but i saw a wicked yellow ford GT like this one below (only yellow with black stripes) on the way out to toowoomba on sunday... they look like a wanky car in photos, but amazing on the road!

as for favourite car...

at the moment im digging my dads Liberty GT and custard's Forrester GT based solely on how much fun they are to drive, and how much i love subarus.

---Matt---

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't care much for cars at all but I must say the Bentley Continental GT is one of the nicest things on four wheels. Shit I don't even know the specs/stats or anything else other than it looks bloody incredible:cool:
Agreed, the owner of my work has one. Was drooling over it the other day!

---Matt---

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah mate I'm keen on cars too but of the classic Aussie
variety, my fav's the 1960 (FB) and 1961 (EK) holdens nice
and low, stock and original probably because I own one;)

allstar

Likes Dirt
my absolute favourite car would have to be the 1985-90 BMW e30's the best cars money can buy, you can pick one up for such a cheap price and theres so much room to upgrade and when they are they go OFF!!! in every sense of the word. I should be picking up mine on friday! :D :p soooooo stoked!

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
my fav car would have to be Tony d'albertos VZ i commodore see it every day but now i really love it because i went for a ride in it

but my fav road car would have to be the koenigsegg ccX gotta love that car.

Also vist tonyd.com.au

Ahhhhh so it was your Trance I saw there last Friday, I was there with Billanook College last Friday, nice Trance, if it is yours?

On topic- favourite car, it's a tough choice but it would be between Mercedes SLR Mclaren and Ford GT.

dhd

Downhill Direct
XW Falcon GT in silver Fox with orange stripes. Used to drive past one every day on the way to work.....Damn that thing looked tough!
Yeah so what I'm a bogan at heart!

Attachments

bodgie

Likes Dirt
Another fan of the Aston DB9 here, that or a Henessy Motorsports Dodge Viper. 1000hp, 100 lb-ft torque, top speed 255mph and 0-60 in 3.2 seconds. Kills the bugatti veyron (in a straight line anyway) and only costs $225,000US, not bad for the Worlds fastest street car.

allstar

Likes Dirt
Dodge Viper. 1000hp, 100 lb-ft torque, top speed 255mph and 0-60 in 3.2 seconds. Kills the bugatti veyron (in a straight line anyway) and only costs $225,000US, not bad for the Worlds fastest street car.
YOU HAVE RETARDATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the dodge may be able to beat it off the line but 2seconds later and the bugatti would be out of site. nothing can beat the bugatti in a straight line

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i dont know shit about cars either, but i saw a wicked yellow ford GT like this one below (only yellow with black stripes) on the way out to toowoomba on sunday... they look like a wanky car in photos, but amazing on the road!

as for favourite car...

at the moment im digging my dads Liberty GT and custard's Forrester GT based solely on how much fun they are to drive, and how much i love subarus.
Pffft, you missed out, there was three of them! They were pulled over on the side of the road so i stopped and had a look. I didn't even think that there were three in Aus :rolleyes:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Pffft, you missed out, there was three of them! They were pulled over on the side of the road so i stopped and had a look. I didn't even think that there were three in Aus :rolleyes:
man i didnt even think they were in production.. i saw it and was like :eek: