What's your favourite car?

TwoDogs

Likes Dirt
I've always wanted a Ford Coupe. XA, XB, XC it doesn't matter they were all very nice. If you have one you want to sell or know of one for sale I would be very grateful if you sent me a PM about it!

Cheers,

Stu.

lethalweapon

Likes Dirt
I would have to go with the Ford F250 i just love the look of them...but i would put a huge lift kit and 45inch wheels on it:p then i would have a sick of roader

escott12

At last... someone who can spell!
Good to see someone pick a car that will carry a bike. Personally, it would have to be a black 1957, Holden Fe Ute. NB: Check Avatar

allstar

Likes Dirt
best off road car EVER... the Bowler Wildcat, 0-100 in 4.8 seconds and it can plow thru the ruff stuff faster and harder than you could ever imagine possible it was built for the dakar rally and it's road legal.

and my beloved e30:p

(not my car)

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
W2ttsy said:
talking about bang for your buck? Corvette C6 Z06. faster 0 - 100 (3.7secs) than the Lambo Gallardo (3.9), Ferrari F430(3.9), Astin DB9 (4.1) and various porsches.

for a car that rolls in at $au240k it must suck when it can beat a $au450+k car with ease.
Even worse is the fully optioned vette only costs $89k in the US. ouch...

i am determined to own one. just have to convince the insurance company now
Impressive? no doubt, but what's it like around corners compared to those cars.

I

izac

My Dream cars would ave to be the lamborghini murcielago or a Hummer. There so nice

Shorty40

Likes Dirt
For the Koenigsegg lovers.............see they are releasing a CCXR :cool: :cool: :cool:

1018 horsepower at 7200 rpm
1060 Nm at 6100 rpm

:eek:

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Bugatti Atlantic...

Snaps to the first person who tells me how many of them there are, and the name of one prominent owner.

Hopper

Likes Dirt
Bugatti Atlantic...

Snaps to the first person who tells me how many of them there are, and the name of one prominent owner.
I know the car you are talking about and I reckon there aren't many of them made. Something in the range of 5-10 I think.

axie

Likes Bikes
Bugatti Atlantic...

I believe Bugatti made 5 Atlantics including the prototype. Ralph Lauren owns at least two of them, unfortunately.

Was I close or am I confusing it with another car?