whats your hairstyle ?

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My hair has just grown for the last year and a bit from 0's now about nipple length, and i have mutton chops and a curly moustache.

Actually i pretty much look like my DP now :eek:

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Who is that? I always thought it was Kings of Leons frontman Anthony Followill.

Correct?

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah it look rad, back when they were actually good
What, the hairstyle or the music? I actually really like Only By The Night. Though the singles quickly grew old there are some gems on it.

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What, the hairstyle or the music? I actually really like Only By The Night. Though the singles quickly grew old there are some gems on it.
both, i swear they cut there hair and the music started sucking.

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Small dreadlocks / curls / beachy hair kinda thing ... I'm starting to get dreads forming by themselves just from a lot of swim & surf training. Some people absolutely love my hair, some hate it.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
I've been struggling to fill my criteria for the past 3 years, finally broke the code and couldn't be happier.

No product required.
No effort required.
Easy to dry.
Short enough to work well at jiu jitsu/wrestling.

And most importantly...
Looks good/styled at all times.

Mowhawk and a beard. Works a treat.

Joy

Likes Dirt
Mine just hits my shoulders. Good length. No crazy style or anything just plain long hair. Usually just needs a quick brush every couple of days

.Edit: And like Ham, I probably look a bit like my DP, and I try everyday to play like him with disappointing results

DWNHLR01

Likes Dirt
Pretty long all round...spiked on top and the back...longish fringe at the front...and straightened.

haha

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I rock back up, front down when I can be bothered to do my hair.

Fuck the haters.

Last edited:

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
used to rock the "i havent had a haircut in 6 months" look but then summer happened now rocking the "my gf cut my hair in the kitchen with a set of clippers" look.

its nice to not have a sweaty head every time i wake up. would go with the 'hawk but work wouldnt like that (4.5star hotels have standards apparently. anyone know of good cafe/barista jobs goin in canberra?)