When are you going to Baw Baw?

dunndog

Eats Squid
Thought I'd start this up as Mt Baw Baw, who in their awesomeness are running shuttles all summer,will only run shuttles on weekdays if they have a minimum 4 riders. I was planning on going up tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday, but likely solo. however now i probably won't bother, as if I get there and no one else is riding, no shuttles.
So if you're planning on heading up, let the 'burners know when and how many of you are hitting it up. You may help someone in my position be able to make a decision, or you may just want to get it out there. you may find a driving companion/source of fuel money/grass/ass.
And if you're going up tomorrow or Tuesday, let me know ASAP!

HimynameisMike

Likes Dirt
good idea, maybe set one up a thread for buller rides if ones isn't set up yet.

I have thursday the 20th off, as long as theres another 3 confirmed riders I'll head to baw baw for sure.

Topperharley

Likes Dirt
Looks like I'll pull out of Thursday in favour of Friday. Can still do thursday if numbers come up. Who's in for Friday 21st? It's the day the world ends too....

dunndog

Eats Squid
Looks like I'll pull out of Thursday in favour of Friday. Can still do thursday if numbers come up. Who's in for Friday 21st? It's the day the world ends too....
We're going up Saturday now mate, sweet talked the wife and baby into letting Daddy out for a day. Got a spare seat..

HimynameisMike

Likes Dirt
since thursdays a no go - next day I'd have available is December 29th. I know its a busy time of year for everyone, but if you've got nothing better to do :)

Topperharley

Likes Dirt
Decided I'm dead keen to head up tomorrow, that's the 21st, it's late, but it'll be awesome! Skip work, pull a sickie, get outta bed! The world ends tomorrow, where do you want to be?

dunndog

Eats Squid
Decided I'm dead keen to head up tomorrow, that's the 21st, it's late, but it'll be awesome! Skip work, pull a sickie, get outta bed! The world ends tomorrow, where do you want to be?
take your own advice and come up Saturday man! The world will take a few days to end properly, should get a few runs in before that point..