Wherd your nick come from

G

i ride an 03 stinky with 01 monster T.
so monster powerwed stinky. sounds wierd huh?

nicklouse

Likes Dirt
one day one of my sisters boy friends came into the house and shouted " is there a louse in the house" and it stuck.

nicholas=nicklouse

Rik

logged out
I'm too lazy to think of an online alias, and whenever I do, I want to change it constantly. Plus I'm proud of my real name, hence I use it.

Sommoner

Likes Dirt
Mine came from Diablo (no mods, no diablo’s armor) I use to be a kick ass Sorcerer and didn’t know what to call my self. After ages trying to look for a name in books, I summoned a critter and thought that’s a good name. Unfortunately at the time I miss spelt it and now it has stuck from CS to Q3, oh and I use to be the first and only Sommoner on ICQ as well!!!

toodles

Wheel size expert
Ever since I was like 10 I've said "howdy" and "toodles" instead of Hello and Good-bye. Dunno why (brain damage I assume). I used to use Karnage from my CS nick but there's too many DrDeaths and Punishers and other "hardcaw" names floating around. So it was toodles or FluffyBunnyHugger and toodles sounded sexier

monkeymajik

Likes Bikes
In the Worlds before Monkey,
Primal chaos reigned, Heaven sought order.
But the Phoenix can fly only when its feathers are grown.
The four worlds formed again and yet again,
As endless aeons wheeled and passed.
Time and the pure essences of Heaven,
The moistures of the Earth,
And the powers of the Sun and the Moon
All worked upon a certain rock - old as Creation,
And it magically became fertile.
That first egg was named Thought,
Tathagata Buddha, the Father Buddha,
Said, 'With our thoughts we make the world.'
Elemantal forces caused the egg to hatch,
from it then came a stone Monkey.
The nature of Monkey was irrepressable!

HUZZAH!!!!

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im a welder and a mate that I was working with at the time saw me kicking a gas bottle thru the wshop. (you stand them on their end, lean them over a bit and kick the base of the bottle so it spins while you balance the top with your other hand).he goes "thats pretty cool, Im gonna call you spinner!

it stuck.

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My actuall nick not on here is "Donkey" and im not sure why some little grom mad it up years ago i think :S

Ride_Guy well i ride a bike like the rest of the clowns here :)

n2o spark

Likes Dirt
my nick is not really that logical. iwas out "camping" with my friend and we were in the cain. well i'd been awake for about 30 hours by then and had been playing spyhunter on the PS2 (good game) for about 20 hours and about 10hours striaght. i was starting to (not sure on the spelling here) hullcenate the game everywhere. and i came up with the nick name nitrous spark. well nitrous is pretty long so i kept it n2o (nitrous oxide) spark. cool.

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
mmm...

i own a blue fuzzy jumper that my Grandma gave me, and subsequently was called Grover Bron...

but it was decided that was too silly for a nick, and was named Blue Fuzz instead :)

it seemed to make sense at the time

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If i dont cut my hair for a few weeks or months my mates reckon it looks like mahoney's ( from police academy) the 007 came about cause everyone else had all the numbers i tried on hotmail,

but hey secret agent police officer....meh..sounds good anyways...

(my g/f just said "it looks like that" now) hahah

You lot have some classics "EXCELLENT"