Wherd your nick come from

G

This topic is stolen from http://mtb.dknx.net/ so ill pay them some credit...Mines a sad story so i wont bore you guys with it im just curious to where yours come from?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
haha i thought this looked fammiliar...mines pretty shitty but il tell it anyway.... once upon a time my mates older brother had a girlfriend, who heard my mate calling me hughy, seeing my names hugh... well anyway she asked me mates older bro if my name was chewy. and he goes yep... but its short for chewbacca, chewbacca wookie.... any way she believed my name was chewbacca for about 6 months (shes a real dumb bitch, hes got a restraining ordewr on her now haha) ever since everyone calls me chewy...
the end

wombat

Lives in a hole
Originally I just used my email address (sasquatch) then one day I was putting shit on the Canadians when we thumped them in the rugby (it was 102 to 7 for christs sake!) and huck asked me why i didnt have an aussie nick, so I took one....roos and koala's are just too cliched.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Mum rekons I am crazy, so I thought Insane might be appropriate... might get it changed to ADIN, dunno tho...................

stooge

Likes Dirt
Ummm.... because im a stooge, well thats what some people have said to me and it just stuck, soo yeh

Stooooge
"Ride On"