Whisky!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
That's why I was asking, was hoping to at least be on par with their "Tennessee Treasure"

Oh well, if it's sub par, he can at least use it for boilermakers.

Cheers, hate to see them go to waste. And I'm sure banger and his shit head mates will put the plonk to good use.

Do you gift wrap?
That's a $350 dollar bottle my friend.......probably more given it's limited edition. Best single malt in the world for 2014.
Hey Knuckles, did Banger and his mates enjoy the birthday tipple? Hope your boy is loving the new pencil case too.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
That's a $350 dollar bottle my friend.......probably more given it's limited edition. Best single malt in the world for 2014.
Was about $120 before it won the award and I nearly bought one.... sigh.

More annoying was the bottle of Number 2 from Nant, and being told by the Nant peeps at Salamanca market one morning it was worth over a grand if I hadnt opened it....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Forgot to ask, knuckles, how was the Sullivans received by the birthday boy? Did you tell him it was meant to be a good drop?
Hey Knuckles, did Banger and his mates enjoy the birthday tipple? Hope your boy is loving the new pencil case too.
Sorry, missed these. Must have been okay, they smashed it in about an hour. The three of them had to be carried out before midnight.

Box was so special, it was promoted to the Footy Card depository.

moorey

call me Mia
So they tell me :doh:
I'd never drink it, I'd never sell it, it wooda sat in my pantry for years unopened, and no doubt knocked off the shelf at some point.
Best not tell uncle Walter.....

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
A mate at work is well proud to be stock piling black for his wedding, I don't have the arsehol in me to him its crap.

I guess for someone who does not drink whisky it might be good.

What about the blue? Never had it, turned off by price and name, any good, does the blue redeem the name?
The blue is nice but not WOW!!! ,it is definitely not worth the price. Better off buying 2 bottles of Glenlivet. I was drinking them both at the same time and they were very similar. If someone gave me a bottle I'd drink it but I won't be buying another one.

Haakon

I've changed my mind on the Double Black again. Its not good enough to serve as a peat flavour additive for better whiskys. Being the proper alco I am, i will use better whiskys to make it less crap.

stirk

Burner
I've changed my mind on the Double Black again. Its not good enough to serve as a peat flavour additive for better whiskys. Being the proper alco I am, i will use better whiskys to make it less crap.
Just use it as disinfectant or after shave.

will2

Likes Dirt
Folks I need some help. Need to get a gift for a teacher who is one of the sickest blokes I know.

Single malt scotch is his drop, says Glen Morangie is a tad too sweet for his palette; if that is any helpful direction. Around $50 to $60 a bottle from Dan's is about the mark. Need something a little special.

Haakon

Folks I need some help. Need to get a gift for a teacher who is one of the sickest blokes I know.
If he is sick, high end whisky might not be the best present - although if he is really really sick then it might be a case of enjoy stuff while you can!!

I still rate Nant as some of the best whisky available.

will2

Likes Dirt
If he is sick, high end whisky might not be the best present - although if he is really really sick then it might be a case of enjoy stuff while you can!!

I still rate Nant as some of the best whisky available.
Not sure if banter? Sick as in cool/rad/legendary.
Nant looks the goods, just waaaaaay too expensive.

Haakon

Not sure if banter? Sick as in cool/rad/legendary.
Nant looks the goods, just waaaaaay too expensive.
Oh. I never did get the use of words like this... Its like calling cars sexy - I don't know what sick (correct use of the term) things other people are into, but inanimate objects do not make me want to get naked...

Anyway.

At those dollars, my go to old reliable is Glenlivet 12yo.