Whistler in July - Anyone going to be there?

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey people,

Is anyone else from Rotorburn going to be in Whistler this season? And more importantly, is anyone looking to share some accommodation? I'm heading over around the 28-30th of June, and staying for 15 nights.

I'm travelling over with a mate, but he's probably looking for more long term rentals as he's there for 3 months. So if anyone is looking for people to fill a house/apartment for a couple of weeks let me know, or if you want to start getting a group together and find a place i'd be keen for that too.

It would be cool if the people we're from Melbourne, so we can catch up for a ride/beers etc and do some planning... But hey, i'm not picky.

My email is garth@wynterplace.com so shoot me an email if you're keen.

Cheers, Garth.

ademb

Likes Dirt
Im moving over in mid july, but Im planning on staying for 12months. Not too sure what Im doing yet for accomadation. Maybe staff housing or something..

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Staff housing would be cheap, but it's a fair way off from the lifts... I'm keeping it as a last resort I think.

smen

Likes Bikes
I'll be heading over with a few buddies probably in July. Last year we stayed at the Glacier Lodge, and they had an awesome set up. I'll be trying to get back in there.

PM me your email address and I'll keep you posted.

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Smen, I've messaged you.

Rendog, are you looking for a longterm rental, or just sharing short term places? Are you in Melbs?

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well I hadn't really thought into it too much just yet (other stuff on my plate), but just having a quick thought now, I could work my way around Canada, (vancouver, bc) and head over to whistler in July for the peak mtb, and yeah i'm in melbourne.

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know what you mean about too much on the plate... i'm planning a wedding! The whistler trip was a condition of the proposal :p

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
F***k off greg. :p

Where are you going to be July - September? Hopefully somewhere in Whistler ready for some runs?

rsquared

Likes Dirt
Staff housing would be cheap, but it's a fair way off from the lifts... I'm keeping it as a last resort I think.
Mate, where are you getting that info??? I could walk out of my front door in Glacier staff housing and be in the lift line in under 2 mins in the morning. If you are in Brio Staff housing it would be more like under 5 mins as its a flatter ride. If you are at Westside staff housing then yes, it's a bit of a hike so I wouldn't recommend staying there. Brio is the pick of the 3. Bigger rooms and you don't have to push back up a big ass hill which you do to get to Glacier.

dunndog

Eats Squid
That's right, some of us can actually muster attraction from the opposite sex and have some semblance of responsibility... ;)