Who has braces?

virgin321

Likes Dirt
I've got them and hate them. I hate those elastic bands your supposed to wear they break like every 10 mins and come off when ever you eat anything. I always forget to put them back on.

you're not supposed to drink more than 1 can of soft drink a week otherwise it dissolves the glue apparently. has this happened to anyone? I still drink like 3+ cans a week.
i drink a can about 4 times a week and have always done it. One of the things came lose after 13 months. I didnt notice until i went to the dentist. He just stuck it back on. easy:)

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Flashback....

If you so gloriously happen to end up in a situation where you've got braces, and are about to eat some serious pussy - be careful. They can be sharp.

It's easy to forget things when a big juicy seafood taco is before you, but forgetting can have some nasty consequences.

bikeguy70

Banned
Flashback....

If you so gloriously happen to end up in a situation where you've got braces, and are about to eat some serious pussy - be careful. They can be sharp.

It's easy to forget things when a big juicy seafood taco is before you, but forgetting can have some nasty consequences.
My girlfriend said the same thing. ooooooooooooooooo:p

pryaz

Likes Dirt
I've had mine for about 3 months.
Anyone getting them, stock up on yogurt. That's all I had for the first 3 days I had braces.

smiff123

Likes Dirt
I got mine off about a year ago.
Had 'em for 3 years.
Best feeling ever eating ribs with your hands after you get them off haha.
Hang in there.

Joy

Likes Dirt
Had mine for a few years when I was in grade 9. Was really good to have them off in my senior years because I got complimented heaps (from the ladies;)) Totally worth it. Make sure you thank your parents even though it might seem like they're putting your through hell

m0ntague

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I had them, got them off last October, Its great to eat an apple or stake and not get bits stuck in my mouth. :D

punk_downhiller

Likes Dirt
I had them,

worst was when I had the bands that you had to have in at night, I sleep with my mouth open (sinus problems), alwasy wake up with the sorest mouth ever.

i get mine off some time next year... it will be well worth it though. i had a plate first to correct my bite then the braces came on. i much prefer the braces over the plate