Who, where or what is a minmi?

huffypilot

Likes Bikes
Cheers Dug
I was shattered at the track. I thought old mate said 3.39 which was close to my first Awaba run 3.32, so I didnt question it.My run felt slow but smooth, if that makes sense.

Must be the new rubber n 5.10's. ;)

looking forward to the minmi / boonah challenge.

Dug

Likes Dirt
Cheers Dug
I was shattered at the track. I thought old mate said 3.39 which was close to my first Awaba run 3.32, so I didnt question it.My run felt slow but smooth, if that makes sense.

Must be the new rubber n 5.10's. ;)

looking forward to the minmi / boonah challenge.
Yup mine was the same .... Might have been a bit more cautions after the rock cuddling incident:p

Ok Sooo what's your prediction for Ourimbah... I'm going for a 3:59 doable but its got to to be smoooth;)

The timing was a bit stuffed up some were a minute out but it was all sorted when they compaired the data... B grade had the same problem with some riders

huffypilot

Likes Bikes
Ok Sooo what's your prediction for Ourimbah... I'm going for a 3:59 doable but its got to to be smoooth...

I think your on the money .Last run was 4.52.
I wouldnt be trying if I didnt run somewhere near a 4. But it has to be smooth.

I might get down to Ourimbah and have a practise run if anyone wants to join me , the more the better.

Anyone know how Lamby pulled up ?

lucky13

Likes Dirt
I might get down to Ourimbah and have a practise run if anyone wants to join me , the more the better.

Anyone know how buster pulled up ?
i'll be keen for a ride at rimbah, just let me know when.

buster's pretty sore, the collar bone is broken, but i'm sure he'll be back.

huffypilot

Likes Bikes
Hows saturday morning sound , the boss is working sat so I got a pass till 2pm. Room in the ute for one, can throw some other bikes in the back if anyone needs transport.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
sorry mate saturday morning is a no-go for me (my young fella plays footy until lunchtime). next saturday would be ok (he doesn't have a game on that day).

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im out for a while, Lost a bearing and bold in the lowest pivot point for the bike. Also something in the steering set is making funny noises.

Im gutted at my time. Least I beat a girl though :)

tompeeping

Likes Dirt
minmi boys

Im out for a while, Lost a bearing and bold in the lowest pivot point for the bike. Also something in the steering set is making funny noises.

Im gutted at my time. Least I beat a girl though :)
the girl crashed and hurt her knee on her run so dont be to hasty in thinking you toweled her up
she is more than capable of running good times

huffypilot

Likes Bikes
Cool looks like its going to have to be in a fortnight, Im good to go at this stage. We'll round everyone up closer to the day.

Cloaked you'll like Ourimbah, its a fun track but long with a fair bit of pedalling, fitness plays a big part.

Cheers

huffypilot

Likes Bikes
the girl crashed and hurt her knee on her run so dont be to hasty in thinking you toweled her up
she is more than capable of running good times

Did you see the pics of her (Bree) doing the rock drop beside the pallet .(quietly - the one we werent doing :eek:) Definatley a contender to watch out for.