Who, where or what is a minmi?

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What time is this all goin from-till?

I've got a football match till perhaps 4:30, but i reckon I could try and make it afterwards.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
sad to hear / read ... I always thought it was MiniMee :p ... I hope there are still a few more secrets around you peeps can sacrifice beer at.
nah it's Min-My (it's a koori word for flowers, i think).

and there is another part of that bush that we've got BIG plans for... but the original track is what got us all into downhilling so it's a shame.

What time is this all goin from-till?

I've got a football match till perhaps 4:30, but i reckon I could try and make it afterwards.
Matty, we'll be there from about 3pm onwards... with our moustaches and flanos blowing in the breeze... though one of the boys cant grow a mo (i'm looking at you Mr Clump) so neck beards are also acceptable:D

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be there.

When ya say go through the roundabout, can you drive around the concrete blocks to the other side?

lucky13

Likes Dirt
yep... you drive around the back of the blocks, through a bit of scrub then you'll see our trucks parked where it opens up... take the first track on the right.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well boys, I rocked up, went for a ride down the trail, and couldn't see ya's at all!

I stuck around for 20ish minutes, riding 3 different trails, and couldn't find ya's, so I went home.

Also, what's with the flanno's in ya utes! Disappointed guys, ya should've been wearin em!

lucky13

Likes Dirt
sorry matty... i think by that time we were in the shuttle truck exploring a different section we're hoping wont be developed.

we only did a few runs down the original trail brfore we remembered how flat it was:D

adsy

Likes Bikes
Hey guys, while it appears this thread isnt getting used alot I thought id start here. As you can see from my last 1 or 2 posts I moved up to Raymo at the start of the year and have so far been busy working and getting my shit sorted up here. But now I'm just hanging to get out for a ride. Im used to canberra where I can go and walk most of the tracks and get to know them but from my one ride at awaba, obviously walkin aint gonna happen, so are there guys around doing shuttles on the weekends that I could jump in with? Im quite happy to chip in for petrol and whatever, just looking for a group to get out and do some runs with! Im keen to ride pretty much every weekend, I just need to get back on my bike cos I've been riding twice this year and I'ts driving me nuts now