Who's coming to Gambs?

kizza01

Likes Dirt
Cant remember when it is, november rings a bell. Check the website for details.

However it will be at the Eagle Park! This in itself should be enough reason to race, the track is awesome, a very high standard facility.

Now we just need chair lifts hahaha.

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
Cant remember when it is, november rings a bell. Check the website for details.

However it will be at the Eagle Park! This in itself should be enough reason to race, the track is awesome, a very high standard facility.

Now we just need chair lifts hahaha.
hahaha mmk il have a looksie and see if it conicides with anything here.

kidafa

Likes Dirt
yeh eagle quarry will be the shit.....

Plus hopfully Boothy comes out.... Why wasnt she at gambier?

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
yeh eagle quarry will be the shit.....

Plus hopfully Boothy comes out.... Why wasnt she at gambier?
Apparantly she had to work... I haven't met her yet but would like to some day. According to the other Adelaide girls she would've kicked all our asses at the Bluff, LOL

Big congrat's to Roxy12 for taking out 1st and hitting up the big stuff... Not balls, GUTS!!!! ...... ok and maybe a little bit of that pink helped :p

I'd love to go to Eagle too but depends on work load, so I doubt it :(
Another day hopefully ..... I have to give up riding for a while anyway, my shoulder is really screwed now!

Last edited:

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
haha yehr guts stupidity same thing lol

Not so ure il be there got alot to do here atm, state series is very close along with the nationals starting. Plus I cant ride for the next few days, turned out I actuialy sprained my ankle at some point!

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
Plus I cant ride for the next few days, turned out I actuialy sprained my ankle at some point!
And here I was thinking you were indestructable!! or just damn lucky to get out of those pines unscathed.... Now I know you ARE human :D
Rest up and get yourself ready for the next race mate, you'll do well I know it!

Oh and sorry I missed saying goodbye after the presentations... I was right behind you then all of a sudden everyone scattered when it was all over and people going everywhere! I'll be keeping in touch anyway. All the best ;)

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
id rather not get older all you "older" people do is moan n groan, I dont wanna go there!