Who's from Perth...........

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
for all of you South of the River folk in need of a nice bike shop you should go to Bike Force Myaree on North Lake Rd. and not just because i work ther on Saturdays! Graham the boss is cool and a great mechanic and sensitive to all your biking needs.

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Stinky/dan-

REALLY???, i go there all the time, that and Attadale bike shop. you guys tried to sell me a trek, but i got a raceline instead, i might pop in on saturday. hey hey *Cough* farkin discount *cough*

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
Bonnet,

were you the guy with the broken fork on the raceline?

Yeah come on down, not much in the shop at the moment but you can always order stuff if required. We have all the catalogues from the major distributors.

Dan

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
YEH that was me (i cant believe you rememer???), i broke three of the 2003 manitou six comp 80mm travel forks, all in the same place and after less than harsh riding, then to top it off, my mate broke his forks excatly the same as me, 3 TIMES. so between us we broke six manitous in about 2 monthsriding (it took about a month to get the fork fixed in between breaks).

i might see abuot gettin some shimano or (sram) mechs so i have a spare. if i can afford it maybe a stronger rim....ohhh so much to buy, so little $$$$ to spend.

newb

Just found this forum, I'm in WA (Scarborough). Just picked up a 2nd hand hardtail (Norco Manik) and tryin to find some good DH runs. I'm prolly what you call a veteran (ie old dude) who used to race BMX some years ago. But damn its good to ride a bike again, the manik is a bit of a brick to jump but I feel like a kid again rippin down a run at the Goatfarm. Oh and that 20ft drop is wicked as.

Might see some of you guys out, I'll be checking out a few other well known spots over the coming weeks Mundaring, Welli Mills etc

Steveo

BigAzz91

Cannon Fodder
N00b xD

ay im form atwell myself, near jandakot..
any1 kno, any trials round tht area ?
just started riding last wk..
freeriding/trial

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
yep im a perth boy

(spearwood)
Shocking grave dig but it's good to see some activity on the WA forum.

ay im form atwell myself, near jandakot..
any1 kno, any trials round tht area ?
just started riding last wk..
freeriding/trial
I'm getting into Trials, I've got a Bionic B1, & just working on some of the basics in my back garden for the moment. Try www.observedtrials.net, there's a couple of Perth riders on there. I think they ride at Southlands every now & then.

PS. I'd brush up on spelling & grammar or you won't last too long on Farkin. The mods are a bit touchy about it around here.

Just found this forum, I'm in WA (Scarborough). Just picked up a 2nd hand hardtail (Norco Manik) and tryin to find some good DH runs. I'm prolly what you call a veteran (ie old dude) who used to race BMX some years ago. But damn its good to ride a bike again, the manik is a bit of a brick to jump but I feel like a kid again rippin down a run at the Goatfarm. Oh and that 20ft drop is wicked as.

Might see some of you guys out, I'll be checking out a few other well known spots over the coming weeks Mundaring, Welli Mills etc

Steveo
I'm always up to meet up with other fogeys, I'm in Mt Nasura, I don't get to ride very often but like Canning Mills Rd. It's close & I don't crash as much there as I do at Mundaring.

Daniel J

Likes Bikes
hey boys, im in freo. i go to hami high and work at bikeforce in freo (on queen vic street). I am riding a peice of shit specialized hardrock disc (hayse mx-4, not even hydro) with a set of RST. i had a haro thread 8 for a wile with 5in marzocchis on it, but i had to sell it due to time. i am currently building up a fit hawk bmx as i would like to get into street riding (even tho i am shocking at it so far:p) hope i can get out there with some of you sometime

Daniel J

Likes Bikes
Where abouts in freo do u live
and what is school Hami high

um, im not sure what you mean by the last bit,um, its a high school in hamilton hill? hope thats what you were asking. I live on South street, about 10-15 mins walk from the heart of freo