Who's from Perth...........

Daniel J

Likes Bikes
a little more info guys.

Hey guys, it's nice to see the Perth scene building, but to be honest where you are from isn’t such a big deal since we all ride the same areas anyways. So instead how about just a little more info like the tracks you ride, what disciplines you ride and maybe what bikes you’re on. Don’t mean to sound rude at all, just thought it would save us all some time later. Thanks

kernsy

Likes Dirt
Okay, as i said befor i am from mosman park in perth and i am 15
I usually ride DH and a bit of BMX
The bikes i have got is a 07 Kona Stinky, STP and a WTP addict
I usually ride some tracks that have been built near my house, goatfarm, dwellingup, mundaring or anywhere around there
Also i was wondering who or if anyone is going to nannup this weekend(27/4/08):D

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yep me and a whole bunch of people are going to nannup

cant wait to hit that double again, some mad air time

Bradster

Likes Bikes
G'day

hey, im brad. i only signed up about a week ago to buy stuff and now im gettin hooked, i live in midland and ride mostly DH, mostly at goatfarm and sometimes around mundairing (gungin).

I ride a Reign X0 with black domains and a 1201 plate, sadly im gonna miss nannup but i'll see you round

Brad

kernsy

Likes Dirt
HAHA, but i am not sure if i can go now because i cant find any accomodation in or around Nannup so that sucks:(

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
camping ftw, theres tonnes of places around, last year i stayed at donnybrook, maybe 45 minutes north but still close enough

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HAHA, but i am not sure if i can go now because i cant find any accomodation in or around Nannup so that sucks:(
If you don't mind camping try the Cavaran park here in Nannup (phone the Tourist Beaureau for bookings), there are two, the main one is nicer, the other is run by the same people and has a couple of permanents in it but also serves as overflow, unless of course it's all booked out already?

Otherwise there are some campings spots about 15k's out at Burrubup Pool (and Workers Pool), free as far as I know (not sure if you have to book through Parks & Wildlife or someone like that though).

I don't think open fires are allowed till the end of the month so could be cold!

Otherwise try the B&B's I suppose.

Last resort would be camping wherever and paying for a shower at the caravan park I suppose. I've got plenty of space to pitch a tent but we're 15k's in the wrong direction from Nannup (ie towards Pemberton), and well we're only using a pit toilet and camp shower set up ourselves.

Last edited:

kernsy

Likes Dirt
Yeh i finally got a place i think everything is booked out because of the race and because of some farm fair day of something like that

Sam23

Squid
Hi, I live in Perth...
suburb is Martin (probably never heard of it) but its near Orange Grove.
i sometimes ride at Bull Creek bmx track (wen I'm at mates house)
i ride at my house(got some jumps),sometimes go on 60ft falls tracks and some other tracks in hills.
i ride a STP 2 with Da bomb Dax stem, oury grips.
any one live round here?

Daniel J

Likes Bikes
hello

G-day mate, welcome to the crew. Your right, I have no idea where that is :p.

I make it down to the BMX track when I cant get out to any good tracks, give my fit about of a workout, even if it is a street bike still goes well, enjoy getting my hardtail out for it every now and then, but 150mm forks are not suited for it haha.

backdoor

Likes Bikes
Dunsborough...

I used to live in dunsy, not all that many hills (without a new estate in the way) but there's a few fun ones. Good dirt around the place though