Who's Rotor Burn's/Farkin's funniest member?

Jimass

Eats Squid
Well, plow king is the funniest, but in a sense that he just posts the most unrelated shit ever.

But in terms of humour POSM, daever, Spanky and The Father are the best, generally because it doesn't come at someone else's expense.
Though when the other funny people make a post at someone else expense in most cases it never ends up that funny anyway, the laughable part of those is the person who gets shut down, buuuuuutttttt then again, they are the joke..
I'm just rambling on now...

POSM, daever, Spanky, The Father.......

End thread/

smeck

Likes Dirt
Jarrad7 doesn't write the jokes, he just regurgitates them. Funny people compose new jokes, they don't recite old jokes.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Daever. Axertes and Slip are up there too. Slip not really for the 'ha ha' type of humour but more so for his anecdotes and antics.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I vote Spanky by far.

His specific style in threads ranging from smart arse put downs to scientific information in the off topic threads that are somehow informative, funny and still dirty. Sometimes he is just kind of spooky too. His xmas eve rants while drunk were excedingly deranged.

Matt H

Eats Squid
S., (isn't S. also The Father? Or the Grand Father?) daever, spanky, PoSM would probably be the elite. Leitch, maxwolfie, Tristian23 and slip have their moments too.

ps. blowing my own trumpet:

Attachments

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another for leitch. A memorable line of his was along the lines of..
"you are without a doubt the load your mum should have swallowed".
Classic.
PK, random hilarity. In a post your ride thread, he asked about the valve caps.. Gets a bit boring sometimes.

My vote's with leitch.

Joy

Likes Dirt
POSM and S. for sure. I agree with whoever mentioned Slip for his anecdotes.

Not a fan of Plow King or Spanky really.