Wiseman ferry dirtjumps

ogjon

Likes Dirt
Could someone PLEASE tell me where this spot is? Haven't got an answer yet... If need be just throw a PM.
directly next to the tennis court in plain view of the main rd.

went & checked it out today this spot is more like a small pump track with over sized rollers that are jumpable(everything is rollable), too rougher surface for my liking & the berms don't flow well, along with not being tight enough to carry speed. They're also too sloped(not enough vert)

there are some trails up my part of nsw(newcastle area) not legal, but they're silky smooth & a pleasure to ride.

must try & get down to Sydney again in the near future to go check out castle cove

camzh

Likes Dirt
I've heard about the plans for the Hornsby Heights stuff through the grape vine, but don't know much more about it.

Does anyone have any pics of Wiseman Ferry ?
Would like to go and check it out...

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've heard about the plans for the Hornsby Heights stuff through the grape vine, but don't know much more about it.

Does anyone have any pics of Wiseman Ferry ?
Would like to go and check it out...
Yeah I have some but won't be able to put them up for a little while as they are on my phone and haven't been at home to use the computer since I got them as I have just become a father of two future female and male world cup champions

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Pin it

yeah i have some but won't be able to put them up for a little while as they are on my phone and haven't been at home to use the computer since i got them as i have just become a father of two future female and male world cup champions
booyah - james..