Women, etc.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Remind me why I thought giving up on an awesome relationship to sleep with lots of girls was a good idea, please.
do i have to actually say it, dude?

the best sex i've ever/always had has been with a long-term friend or partner, and always after we got to know each other with honesty. takes a shitload of bravery tho.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
I tried to organise to go out with a girl tonight but she wouldn't answer my calls after previously saying we should go out.

Remind me why I thought giving up on an awesome relationship to sleep with lots of girls was a good idea, please.

Fuck being single.
Stop trying so hard ;)

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well it never rains but it pours....

old more-than-friend dropped in today after a three month silence. cue octopus hands and let's get jiggy.

hard-arse riding friend called in after i finished study group tonight, all hugs, and was VERY pleased to see me.

cheeky friend who is racing the Retro Grands with me this weekend is suddenly single and blatantly hinting.

i'll leave it up to the fertile Farkin' minds here to decide who is the jackpot winner that has Violet walking like a cowgirl after a three-day ride tonight. good thing i have tomorrow travelling to rest up and won't be sitting on the saddle round the track Saturday!

see you on the other side of the weekend :)

Sounds like the recipe for a threesome...

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hew, chill out mate. Stop worrying about whatever's going on and just take things as they come. Like Regan said, don't try so hard.

Ultimately, could you really see yourself living with your ex for the rest of your life? Enjoy your early twenties bro, you did the right thing.

:clap2:

Hew

Likes Dirt
Hew, chill out mate.
Yeah I know, shit just gets well intense sometimes.

do i have to actually say it, dude?

the best sex i've ever/always had has been with a long-term friend or partner, and always after we got to know each other with honesty. takes a shitload of bravery tho.
Oh I definitely agree. You need that time together to build up that trust, and god that trust makes the sex good, hey!

.Sam

Likes Dirt
alright lads, I've been in a bit of a drought. The big dry has really settled in and my confidence is shot. I just cant put it together anymore; i use to be a smooth mover and was one of the major players in my year. Recently i acquired braces, this is maybe not helping. Had an opportunity the other night to get some mean action. After 5 minutes my little winker was still on the flop like...fuck.
I dont think at my age I should have any sort of erectile problems, i think it is just i was so nervous.
One of the most embarrassing things i have ever experienced. So my question is; how do you guys recover from such experiences and regain your confidence?
Lol, maybe you should stop trying to over compensate for your the size of your "winker" with signatures with that.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Women.. what a topic. The problem I had is no one ever taught me how to be a man. And I think this sentiment is shared by many others posting in this thread. Some people can pick themselves up out of the heap and get out of this trap, many don't. Usually if you arne't attracting or being succesful with women the problem starts from within. Not to say that we're all freaks and geeks but everything has to start from within. If your confident in what you do, proud of who you are, know what you want, etc. you just project pure sexiness.

Minlak

custom titis
well it never rains but it pours....

old more-than-friend dropped in today after a three month silence. cue octopus hands and let's get jiggy.

hard-arse riding friend called in after i finished study group tonight, all hugs, and was VERY pleased to see me.

cheeky friend who is racing the Retro Grands with me this weekend is suddenly single and blatantly hinting.
Sounds like the recipe for a threesome...
So who is missing out then? I count 4 parties involved that officially qualifies for orgy?