Women, etc.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I posted here ages ago with troubles, things got out of hand and my car got kicked in a bit outside of my place. Apparently loud, vulgar verbal abuse when running into her wasn't the best idea. Understand that need to get even, shouting at her was wrong, but it made me feel better about the $600 I've gotta find because of the car. So now, someone somewhere is planning something over me being a stalker and touching her in public, shops etc. Both untrue. Stalking would mean going out of my way to follow her, not walking up my street towards my house...

Sam.

Eats Squid
Exactly my thoughts, Jaredy.

Sam, do you two still have contact with each other? (Even the 'I fucking hate you' texts sort of kind.) I can't figure out why she is posting that sort of thing over a year later if you have no contact...

Also, just out of curiosity, how is the new girlfriend taking it all?
No contact whatsoever, not exactly sure why such posts are made. I did see her yesterday at a local burger joint. She was facing my direction laughing at some banter going on between me and a few mates without having realized who we actually were, until I turned around. She then turned the opposite direction and froze up. She's one of those talk big until you actually make personal contact with someone, an issue I faced throughout our whole relationship. Goes to show I did the right thing by getting out of there. The only mistake I made was not getting out of there sooner, and boy was that a biggy.

My new girlfriend wants to take her out (and she easily could given the chance). Saying it has no effect on her would be stretching the truth a bit but she doesn't get too caught up in that sort of thing. She's more of the type to laugh it off which we actually have done. She's a quality chick who shares plenty of my interests, including surfing. She kills it too! Right choice made again... touch wood.

Last edited:

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well I said I wasn't posting here anymore, but whatever.

I have come to the conclusion that all girls think they are ugly, yet expect nothing less then brad pitt/Hugh jackman looking guys to talk to them, I have also come to the conclusion that jumping down 12 stairs while drunk is fairly bad for your ankles.

I think I might be right in atleast one of those points

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't mean to sound patronizing, because I'm in exactly the same position (student), but it sounds as though you haven't applied for higher profile jobs yet - might be why you haven't been subject to background checks.
Not at all :) Actually I've worked jobs where background, drug and alcohol testing have been done. Again, depending on the level of what's being said, as an employer I'd hope they'd use common sense to interpret what they are reading on an edittable, anonymous posting. Obviously if it was going so far to accuse someone of doing something illegal it would be different. But 'Sam is an asshole' I really don't think would change a thing...

So her mum literally moniters her facebook, and she is using this tumblr as a medium to say things she wouldnt want her mum to see? I think making her mum aware of the tumblr could have the potential to solve the problem for you. i.e. the mum will give her lots of crap about having the tumblr, and the comments are likely to be reduced or stopped.
You would still have to bring the blog to her mothers attention though. Personally i'd choose snail mail. A phone call would be awkies, an email can be easily ignored...but a letter in the mail is simply badass.
Agreed, the mother will be probably the best hope for action...

Without trying to sound sexist or having a go a at you. This is a typical woman response because I guarantee you have a vent on the net too.
Guilty. But for that reason, I say let it go. End of the day it really doesn't mean shit, if she was bitching to other people about you instead of online it would still have the same result. She's not doing it to piss you off (though if it is, I'd be questioning why?) just to get some sympathy from the mates and all.

quite often if something has annoyed me I wont let it go until I feel I have annoyed the other person equally as much. I would have some friends (girls) telling me to just leave it but it doesnt feel right untill you feel even.
Hahah and I'm the typical women and you're the typical man- He hit me first, so I'm hitting him back. Where would it get you honestly? I personally can't see the positivity in wasting energy walking around being pissed off about it all the time just because someone who doesn't give a shit about you?

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well Kenny was on Tv last night..

On Divorce:
"A person once said to me, why not just cut the middle man out, Find someone you hate, and give them a house."

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can we please stop talking about this rubbish and get back to the important topic at hand... RR's escapades!! :very_drunk::clap2:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
props for RR. legendary!

i hate that someone who i thought was an honourable bedfriend has (arguably, probably, and definitely recently) been less than honest about his long-term relationship status and now i feel like *i'm* the one who made him cheat. reality is, he was the respondent to this process, i had asked him if he was partnered/whatever, apologetic if i'd crossed the line, but i still feel i have robbed and wronged her. worse still, i did it because after six months of sussing him out i thought he was legit. i hurt for her and i'm so, so sorry. and telling her would only make it worse IMO!

i feel like absolute shit. i gave a damn for him. he did this to her?? omfg, i can't even say i'm sorry to her because inadvertently i'm part of the cause of her pain.

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis

i hate that someone who i thought was an honourable bedfriend has (arguably, probably, and definitely recently) been less than honest about his long-term relationship status and now i feel like *i'm* the one who made him cheat. reality is, he was the respondent to this process, i had asked him if he was partnered/whatever, apologetic if i'd crossed the line, but i still feel i have robbed and wronged her. worse still, i did it because after six months of sussing him out i thought he was legit. i hurt for her and i'm so, so sorry. and telling her would only make it worse IMO!

i feel like absolute shit. i gave a damn for him. he did this to her?? omfg, i can't even say i'm sorry to her because inadvertently i'm part of the cause of her pain.
Some men are scum and only think with their dicks and always assume they are the one and only that is smart enough to never get caught out..... You always get caught out Cheating it is ummm CHEATING!!!.

You have my support Shrieking Violet btw the worst part is you are 100% correct as sorry as you are you can never express it to her as telling her is only doing it to make yourself feel better it will not help her 1 bit :(

That Sucks!!!

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sunday morning anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQsOXnZsOTg

And time for another (not so) tall tale.

Last night began innocently enough. Swamped by a plethora of journalism and literature assignments, I resigned myself to a quiet night in, chained to desk, chair, percolator and Gertrude Stein. I'd spent all afternoon at The Barracks doing a beer tasting for work, so by the time I got home I was more or less well-sauced, but I figured I could sober up and put in a few hard yards before I eventually collapsed from the exhaustion of trying to make sense from nonsense.

Once I'd got home and walked upstairs, I ran into Vainfuck, who was entertaining a waify little number from college - the Nutcracker - a magnificently slender creature, and (probably) absolutely unattainable. Would I like a wine? They'd just opened a bottle of white. Fuck, alright then: I can pass uni any day - how many golden opportunities do I get to share a drop with mates? So we snaffled the potion, ordered pizza, and had a fucking good laugh. Vainfuck and I had to restrain ourselves from showering the Nutcracker with compliments - Fuck, I had to restrain myself from building a shrine in her honour - such is the difficulty of entertaining her for an evening. Try as we might, far too much flattery flew through the filter, but the nutcracker just gurgled away happily under the effusion of attention, fully aware, as we were, that nothing was going to happen.

Just as we'd moved onto a nice bottle of Henschke (courtesy of the ex-girlfriend's generous parents many months earlier) my phone lit up with a text from The Lumberjack - my mustached, flannelette wearing mate; a man aesthetically from from the 50's; the sort of motif hipsters were trying to emulate before they got confused along the way with lenseless Wayfarers and jeans from Supre.

"Cunt, come to Archive."

Well why the fuck not? A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose, but a beer is better. Vainfuck was tying himself in Gordian knots in an effort to get his tip wet with the Nutcracker, but I wasn't keen to hand around all night trying to trap that butterfly in a web of Disney movies and sneaky-hands. Mercifully Vainfuck offered to give me a lift to get me out of the house, and so we jumped in the machine and bolted along Coro Drive, turning every red light into a drag race between us and dozens of genuinely fast cars that refused to play along.

In a snap we were outside Archive, so I said my goodbyes, wished him an awful lot of good luck, and dashed inside. Archive was all out of Cunning Ninjas - the 14% abv snake juice brewed in a cauldron somewhere in Logan - so we had to settle for The Big Dipper instead, a sly little pale ale that's about 8% pure brilliance. The boys arrived one by one, The Lumberjack and his brother, Junior; some fellow I'd never met; The Swede; Joy and the Contestant - regular fuck buddy of the Cheerleader you'll remember from some months ago, and star of a reality TV show once upon a time. The Cheerleader arrived shortly afterwards with a little hottie in tow - The Distraction - and like introducing a ball of twine to a litter of kittens, the group immediately fell apart.

As everyone began to take swipes at The Distraction, I deliberately avoided an introduction and slipped out to the 7-Eleven to pick up a deck of heinous Chinese cigarettes. On the way I met a few little nymphs from my college days, and had no idea what to say to them, so I hugged them like they might be contagious, smiled awkwardly and made an excuse to leave in a routine that I think we all would have preferred to avoid. Sailing back towards the rearward bar, I heard a harmonized version of TROLOLOLOLO resonating through the crowd, and as I squeezed between a middle aged man's birthday function, I came across the boys at the centre of unwanted attention, belting out the weird tune A Capella, The Lumberjack conducting with both hands.

Throughout the Eduard Khil impression, The Swede had been chatting to The Distraction, laying slab after slab of groundwork and getting some pretty excellent winks and coy glances. As much as I like to kid myself that it'd be better to be asexual, it's hard to ignore stripper heels, legs and a cocktail dress. So without meaning to, I did what any red-blooded male would do; I went and got drunk.

With a fresh, malty ale in hand, I flashed the Distraction a few lingering gazes to see what would happen. A smile, and a wink. Time for that introduction, apparently. In what probably constituted a massive cock-block, I sat between the Swede and the Distraction briefly, and talked about not much of anything; pretended briefly to forget her name, flirted, routine, routine. And then it felt like time to abuse my lung tissue again, so I walked out for a dart, sucked it down, and then walked back inside and bought another Dipper. A solid hand grabbed my arm from behind, and The Lumberjack was in my ear in a second:

Hurry up dickhead, toss that jar and get ready to fuck.
What?
What do you mean What? The Distraction is DTF. Ditch the beer, and sink your fucking end in.
The Swede?
Too much hair. She doesn't want a mustache ride. Take this tent.
Roger that.

So we flagged a cab - The Distraction, The Cheerleader, The Contestant and I, and zoomed towards the outskirts of West End.

As we went up to the Cheerleader's apartment I had to stifle a little laugh as the memories and irony washed over me. Graciously, the Cheerleader and Contestant played the perfect couple, setting up a single swag in the lounge room. You guys will both fit into that right? Uhm, yep. Goodnight then. Shall we head out onto the balcony? (What the fuck is it about balconies?)

The Distraction settled down onto a sumptuous leather couch facing the city and put her feet up. Did she mind if I lay down next to her? Of course she didn't. Wasn't she cold in that tiny dress? A little. So we plaited ourselves together under the pretense of staying warm, one thing leading inevitably to another, testing gradually what was acceptable.

The air outside was becoming genuinely arctic, so I carried her inside and very nearly dropped her onto the swag. Drenched from the waist down, I suggested we remove her clothes so she didn't catch chill. Hey look, no hands! And while I'm down here...

Her eyes glazed over and her head arched backwards, her hips shimmied around like it was a minor exorcism. She began communicating in unintelligible but familiar gasps. I thought she was going to tear my fucking hair out at one stage, but compassionately she let go when she realized it wasn't an anchoring point.

And suddenly an eruption of chaos as the Cheerleader and Contestant burst out their room, tears and accusations, a three-hundred decibel screaming match of white-hot anger that cut through the sultry atmosphere like a diamond saw. The Distraction and I lay frozen in position, her legs gripping me with uncertainty, as doors slammed and garages scraped open, engines firing angrily to life and drowning out some of the shrieking and awfulness.

It seemed to die down momentarily, peace temporarily restored, before the Cheerleader burst into the lounge, flung on a light and spat venomously at the Distraction: "The contestant wants to fuck you instead of me." Lights off, silence.

With the rocket launch well and truly terminated due to foul conditions, I slipped outside for a dart, lit it, and sucked in magic. My watch was glowing somewhere near four, and despite the bad craziness of a few moments earlier, I felt more or less peaceful. Back inside, the Distraction was dealing with her own private demons, so I sent the Contestant a message telling him to drive safe, and set a six o'clock alarm. Uni group members, prepare yourselves for Hungover Hugh.

Joy

Likes Dirt
The Distraction was amazingly hot. Unlucky bud. I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out for that TROLOL singalong actually....

I had to leave RR behind that night to go see my own little swede. The week before, at the same pub, RR was trying to peel my swede's handbag off her shoulder with his teeth (must have been the 14% beer he mentioned). Bless him, he had no idea or our current situation.

joshrides

Likes Dirt
Where do you live RR ? Your directions seem as though they are extremely close to my work (Toowong). I'm so bummed i missed the farkin pub crawl, these tales sound like they consist of so much fun.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My hot Canadian romance goes to NZ on Wednesday morning. I turn 21 tomorrow so she might be walking a bit funny onto the plane but wow it has been fun...

Norco Maniac

Is back!
well it never rains but it pours....

old more-than-friend dropped in today after a three month silence. cue octopus hands and let's get jiggy.

hard-arse riding friend called in after i finished study group tonight, all hugs, and was VERY pleased to see me.

cheeky friend who is racing the Retro Grands with me this weekend is suddenly single and blatantly hinting.

i'll leave it up to the fertile Farkin' minds here to decide who is the jackpot winner that has Violet walking like a cowgirl after a three-day ride tonight. good thing i have tomorrow travelling to rest up and won't be sitting on the saddle round the track Saturday!

see you on the other side of the weekend :)

Hew

Likes Dirt
^^ LOL

It doesn't rain but it poors = too fucking right!

All three women whom I had interest/were interested in me have all managed to disappear within the space of three days, along with the friendship of my best mate teetering on the edge of a catastrophic breakdown due to him being in love with one of said previous wimminz.

I tried to organise to go out with a girl tonight but she wouldn't answer my calls after previously saying we should go out.

Remind me why I thought giving up on an awesome relationship to sleep with lots of girls was a good idea, please.

Fuck being single.