Women, etc.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Oh yeah, and don't be a pussy about it. Accept that you MIGHT get shut down, and commit fully to trying it on anyway.
This. I really don't like your chances, but don't let that stop you.
"it just happened" is BS. Someone made it happen. You made it happen.

Knut

Troll hunter
I'd put more effort into this one than your regular girl. She is a friend, remember. One that obviously suits you in many ways. Escalation is cool. But make her need to get to the next floor. You drag her up there and you can be all by yourself fast.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good stuff S.

It's been a while, I moved countries so now I have to start building a friend base from scratch, again.
but I did learn heaps from my time in sydney and made some great friends, I'm sure I'll look back and say they were some of the best days of my life.

but that's not why I'm posting tonight.

remember I signed up for that online dating site? well... I met some *cough* interesting people through that, not the good kind of interesting, just... interesting.

online seems to be the place where the incredibly ugly or complete social retards go, which is pretty much why i was on there (no... i'm not incredibly ugly) basically if you're online and you see someone even slightly attractive they are bound to be crazy, or a 'next to illiterate' bogan with no aspirations to achieve anything, who got lucky in the gene pool, you can pick these pretty easily by their profile, it usually reads something like "hey wassup im jus n every day gurl whos bubly n fun im very outspoken nd if u dnt like dat then deal wit it n im lookin for a kind sweet rich muscly hardworking loving rich hot awesome guy who has allot of money" which interpreted means something like "i'm a loud bogan, i think i'm perfect, i want a perfect guy"

true story.

so in the year and a half i lived in sydney (according to facebook) I made well over 120 friends (acquaintances mostly) less then 15 of those are girls, this is typical of my guy/girl friend ratio throughout my whole life, being homeschooled i never had a lot to do with other kids (other then my two brothers) and being raised a very strict christian i had even less to do with the outside world then the average homeschooled kid, i'm still learning things most people learn before high school, it sucks but its better then not learning it. it used to really annoy me that i didn't know more girls and that i found it incredibly hard to relate to girls, my first year out of home and away from the influence of my mother (you might remember?) was a very steep learning curve on the social side of things, the next 6 months have been awesome! thanks to advice from people on here and some of the amazing people i met in sydney i learned how to talk to people, and have fun, and not care what people thought of me, i didn't have what you guys would call success with ladies, but compared to the year before i was killing it.

thanks guys, keep up the good work!

now i'v completely forgotten why i was posting

by the time I'm 50 i'll have this down haha.

Last edited:

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sure I'll be far too busy working/riding/snowboarding to worry about socializing this year

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry about the double post but... I have a girlfriend.

This is weird :-/

But good... It's not guna last tho

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not with that attitude...

Mt met some lovely Canadian girls last night... Totally froze up just as I was getting cozy with a real pretty one. Probs see her again tonight... Is there a way to go back to where we almost got off?

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Mt met some lovely Canadian girls last night... Totally froze up just as I was getting cozy with a real pretty one. Probs see her again tonight... Is there a way to go back to where we almost got off?
keep be a cheeky and if you were getting cozy just cont... maybe steupit up with a comment like... did you only have ONE nice outfit... to get you back into the zoone?

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt

actually she's keen as, I just know I don't want to waste both our time, caus I'm not that into her.
I can't break up with her just yet tho as she's leaving for a month in Africa in a couple of days and I feel it wouldn't be so great dumping her just now... And I'm tipping she will get tired of me wanting to
Go mountain biking/snowboarding both days of the weekend haha

Easy, just remember you're funny, attractive ect and that if she doesn't like you it's her loss not yours... Basically be a massive douche without Being a douche. This seems to work!
And if things are getting cuddly she probably wants you to make the first move anyway... Also... Read S.s post up there ^^^^^

Ps. if you're skinny/fat/not toned get off your ass and do something about it, having a sexy body is actually a massive confidence booster, and the ladies love it... Win win. I don't mean become a gym junkie

Last edited:

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After 5 and half years my Girlfriend and I are calling it quits. We are at just different points in our life. I am holding my breath everything works out. But here is to the next step????!

Fruitbat

Likes Dirt
After 5 and half years my Girlfriend and I are calling it quits. We are at just different points in our life. I am holding my breath everything works out. But here is to the next step????!
Sorry to hear RN, my wife decided she didn't want to be married anymore back in March, and the best advice I can give you is to stay busy, never knock back an invitation no matter how crappy you feel, (people understand you might not be 100% yourself, and wouldn't have invited you if they didnt want you there!) get into a good routine with a hobby/gym/riding/whatever and stay off booze.
A couple of months on I am a whole lot happier than I was in the last few months of my marriage, re-connecting with long lost friends and can see the positives of being single again. Sure you will have bad days, accept that they will come, but they will also go so don't let a bad day turn into a bad week. A mate gave me this sage advice when I first separated which has helped me through the bad days.... not sure who said it but, "you can bunker down and wait for the storm to pass, or learn to dance in the rain".
Life is short.... learn to dance!

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Really sucks to hear that, can't really offer any advice apart from listen to the above dude. Least now you can concentrate more on riding :flock:

maxasix

Squid
I just think it would make everything so much easier if on every first date the couple goes and buys a "learn how to break dance" dvd. It might not help at all with reducing any arguments or problems the couple may have in the future... but at least if everyone uses break dancing to decide arguments the party would never stop.

Fruitbat

Likes Dirt
When I first saw the quote out of context I thought it was in reference to having sex during that time of the month
Sex during that time of the month?
Geez, with my ex it was more like "You can stay inside and weather the storm, or go work in the garage, do whatever the hell you want, but no matter what you will be in trouble, you ain't touching me and nothing you do will be the right thing!"