Women, etc.

bardynt

Back in his day.....
I think pistonbroke might be more on the money. I'm not offended just a bit pissed off at the lack of regard for other peoples time...

Oh well. On to the next one I suppose... Too young to stay bitter!
yer hang in there i had the same with some women getting to know lately they suddenly seem keen then i think better offer comes up so they have me on the backburner just in case. Well i suppose two can play that games cause like they say dont put all youre eggs in one basket.

While this other chick is making excuses she suddenly busy im meeting up with another women on fri see were it goes. If they can be bothered to even make the time to see if you click and make excuses are far as im concerned then there not worth my time. If i wanted the headache of lots of games i would dating chicks who are 18-25

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think pistonbroke might be more on the money. I'm not offended just a bit pissed off at the lack of regard for other peoples time...

Oh well. On to the next one I suppose... Too young to stay bitter!
Looks like I came along at just the right time...any chance you like fast cars?

stirk

Burner
Don't you catch the train every where haha
The poodle probably does not own a car, but hach_bee honey loves some horsepower and the sly dog knows this. :heh:

Seems we are in the right thread how's your lady friend, there a lot less selfies lately so I'm guessing more time for lady less time on rotorburn.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The poodle probably does not own a car, but hach_bee honey loves some horsepower and the sly dog knows this. :heh:

Seems we are in the right thread how's your lady friend, there a lot less selfies lately so I'm guessing more time for lady less time on rotorburn.
I do have a car. Well van...it is a complete pos.

I feel like cam has broken up with us. Like the last selfie he posted was a "so long and thanks for all the fish" moment...he will get married and have a great time and be back on here in 6 years bitching about gaining weight, no sex, in-laws, and how unckmfortable the lounge is for a bed.

stirk

Burner

I feel like cam has broken up with us. Like the last selfie he posted was a "so long and thanks for all the fish" moment...he will get married and have a great time and be back on here in 6 years bitching about gaining weight, no sex, in-laws, and how unckmfortable the lounge is for a bed.
I can imagine you with a panel van love den, animal print rug. Still see a few getting around.

What you say about Cam is true, he will be drawn back here asking questions about balance bikes for sure.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I can imagine you with a panel van love den, animal print rug. Still see a few getting around.

What you say about Cam is true, he will be drawn back here asking questions about balance bikes for sure.
So much closer to the truth than you think. I have even convinced a few ladies they want to drive said love den...there just isn't animal print.

camoshop

Banned

Haha I just don't go on here when I'm with her, on our first ever date she said she said I was on here too much so yeah, keep the phone in my pocket when I'm around her unless im taking pics of stuff we are doing. :heh:

My stamina on long distance rides has worked out well for me in other activities :dance:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haha I just don't go on here when I'm with her, on our first ever date she said she said I was on here too much so yeah, keep the phone in my pocket when I'm around her unless im taking pics of stuff we are doing. :heh:

My stamina on long distance rides has worked out well for me in other activities :dance:
Good man. I can't stand when I'm with someone and they can't put their phone down. So rude.

Fuck IKEA.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

I thought Camo had died and gone to heaven too..... Just toooooo tired ;)