wood grain finish!

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's insanely disgusting. Don't tell me your thinking of buying some of that. But lots of shops stock Mosh (stives included meppam!).

bmx>mtb

Likes Dirt
that finish looks good off a bike but i dunno how it would match any colour, also i think it would end up looking real dodgy when it gets scratched.

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay meppam, haha.... DON'T get the woodgrain stuff it will look bad. If you want your colour scheme to look really good, and you have a lot of money to spare (haha), then do this:

-get some white forks, odyssey or paint some sundays
-get some white fly ruben pedals or white wellgo mg1's
-get a black odyssey elementary stem
-get some black animal edwins or odi longnecks
-get those KHE tryes

Last edited:

Macr

Likes Dirt
So people don't have to open up the .pdf, I accidentally made a copy.
I think it would look ok on a black bike or maybe a green bike. I personally do not like it.

Attachments

Last edited:

hubbie

Forever 1,337
geez, take it easy on him guys. I actually think it looks really good, but again not sure what it would match. hope you find it mate!

francis

Likes Dirt
shit its weird they look soo realistic that they actually look weak , and yeah they would be full shonky when they get scratched

they look freakishly realistic, i would only run the hubs, cos after all they are mosh parts =\ maybe look good with a dull green, just like a tree. get your orchid gear on and then your complete green thumb. i think they would look good with your frame, but people do ride their bike and people do scratch parts then i don't think they would look good at all, thats why i would only go with the hubs. to bad i already have ody hazards eh :p

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
i rekon they look freakin mint.. if i had the cash to replace it after everyride id buy the gear,... but i dont so tehre fore it would look crap after 2 weeks.

Macr

Likes Dirt
If they had of machined the teeth after applying the wood grain, they effect would have lasted longer and not look so bad. Mind you, there is always the option of getting the teeth machined to remove the paint.

andytaylor

Likes Dirt
its looks interesting

i kinda need to touch it

but
when it gets scratched there goes the illusion
and it will start to look dodgy

eerrggh

Likes Dirt
thats stuffs awesom... although it looks like it needs to be hanging on a wall not getting messed up on a bike :p . the sprockets on the pictures look great, i wonder how long they've been used for:rolleyes: . i imagine they would look poo once the teetch got nice and scratched.