World Cup #3 DH/4X - Vallnord, Andorra

dh1

Likes Dirt
i think the bike has proved itself already this year so there shouldn't be anything to say about it besides good things which is all sam has to say about it

Sparkman

Likes Dirt
One interesting point is that if Sam and Brendog were running the new Specialized tyres (I know they were for at least some of the practice runs), then they obviously are looking pretty good. They might even take some sales away from Maxxis!

nrthrnben

Likes Dirt
why do you guys pick the shit footage?

http://video.mpora.com/watch/K95CKfe4R/

You could have just said, "Here is another angle"

The day after the race there is not exactly 100's of video's of a crash to chose from, I’m sure in a week there will be even better ones after everyone in the immediate crowd loads their version up online.

Its great to have so many different angles allready, I just wish Freecaster or others had more footage of sam further down the track, so we could see how he made up so much time after crashing!

yzfr1000

Likes Dirt
You have to admit. Even how good of a rider sam is, there is still so much pressure on him.

he was like the last rider, or close to being last. the best riders had all gone down b4 him with som lightning fast times.

he would have tried to keep his momentum thru some fast sections, & this one obviously he was giong to fast & wasnt able to manouvre the bike thru the section he went off in...

good on him 4 charging back down, still with a great time! well done

demodv8

Likes Dirt
OMG SHUT UP!

my head is going to explode soon if anyone comments on the bike again!!!
I wasn't saying the bike is bad I've had 2 Demo's . I was saying how fast is Sam. I also heard a rumour thers is a new bike on its way Don't know how true it is they mentioned it on freecaster during the race

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
Why are you so dumb that you don't recognise that this footage has been posted twice already.. Smartarse.
I swear that that video angle hadn't been posted before I posted It, I searched and I didn't see it on farkin so I copied the URL. sorry if it sounded a little bit like a negative comment it was meant to be a little bit like a joke like sarcasm but i didn't put a :p at the end.

sorry if it came out the wrong way or if the video was posted on farkin before I posted it.

IluvmyBike

Likes Dirt
Aussie round of the UCI DH champs

Hey
Sort of a half-hijack, but does anyone have the weblink t the DH World Cup schedule? I can never find it when I try to google, but I think there is a race in ACU right? I've never been to any DH race, but it'd be pretty cool to go. If someone could PM or email me the link for all if they can or just for the canberra one if that is all they have i'd be a happy man.
peace
cameron

noballz

Likes Dirt
Hey
Sort of a half-hijack, but does anyone have the weblink t the DH World Cup schedule? I can never find it when I try to google, but I think there is a race in ACU right? I've never been to any DH race, but it'd be pretty cool to go. If someone could PM or email me the link for all if they can or just for the canberra one if that is all they have i'd be a happy man.
peace
cameron
world cup schedule can be found http://www.uci.ch/templates/UCI/UCI5/layout.asp?MenuId=MTUzNDI&LangId=1. i have no idea where acu is, but the world champs are in canberra in sep http://www.mtbworldscanberra.com.au/

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Finally saw the video today, with the highlight being sams interview. Live start "how you doing Sam?" "yer pretty good ah"
I have to admit i think Brendan personality might be bring rubbing off on Sam and bring him out of his shell a bit. All the interviews ive seen of him this season he seems alot more talkative. Its good.

dh1

Likes Dirt
Finally saw the video today, with the highlight being sams interview. Live start "how you doing Sam?" "yer pretty good ah"
I have to admit i think Brendan personality might be bring rubbing off on Sam and bring him out of his shell a bit. All the interviews ive seen of him this season he seems alot more talkative. Its good.
agreed, from listening to the mountain bike show interview with sam, he made it sound like they were really good friends. And as he has said in nearly all interviews he is really happy with his bike.