World cup team changes rumor thread

heavyp

You heard it here first
Heard that Ratty is leaving the Syndicate the other day too, big rumor to be throwing around I know
This would make me sick, he seems like he would be a lifer at SC there like a huge family, their videos are the best they all get on like a house on fire and what would he do without Kathy

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
https://instagram.com/p/7pO1ipgvc-/?taken-by=rachybox
Same dog for sure look at the marking on right of the dog and the bandana around the neck. Looks like they have had the frames for a few weeks as the dog was mentioned of being put down around then, the pics also taken again the same wall with the same heater, and thats a PRO components seat post in that Trek if I have ever seen one

View attachment 321349
View attachment 321350
Yep, good point. But in that image you posted I just saw Rachybox posting a pic of a dog with her saying "I miss you poochy whatever" in the post comments and peoples responses to the post and read into that as a pic of her dead dog Angus. The dog pictured musn't be Angus. Either that or I'm losing my mind. Anybody else read it that way?

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Yep, good point. But in that image you posted I just saw Rachybox posting a pic of a dog with her saying "I miss you poochy whatever" in the post comments and peoples responses to the post and read into that as a pic of her dead dog Angus. The dog pictured musn't be Angus. Either that or I'm losing my mind. Anybody else read it that way?
Does she miss him because he transferred to trek early orr? I'm confused, that's the same dog.

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
Does she miss him because he transferred to trek early orr? I'm confused, that's the same dog.
Dunno but the dog looks like he's hating life sitting next to the GT and he's yawning in the pic with the Trek. Maybe he committed suicide because they couldn't get him a decent ride?? :behindsofa:

heavyp

You heard it here first
Her dog died 3 weeks or around then according to her instagram and twitter. Its the same dog it just means that they have clearly had Treks even before the dog died (Which you shouldn't have to lose your mid over haha ), I know they announced the leaving of GT yesterday but there is already been a photo shoot which is about to drop any day (as its been leaked) and that wouldn't of happened yesterday that would of happened last week or the weeks before maybe even longer.

Like Sam going to Nukeproof he rode numerous other brand bikes during the season while he was still on Specialized deal, I bet he even has a few pics on his phone of himself on all those other frames, advertising and sponsorships are all smoke and mirrors its happening weeks if not months before it hits us mere mortals.