World cup team changes rumor thread

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Brook Macdonald , Sam Dale, Jackson Frew (yeow!)Wyn and Anneke Beerton to GT! What a team, theyll be an exciting bunch, can't wait to see the edits they pump out!

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Brook Macdonald , Sam Dale, Jackson Frew (yeow!)Wyn and Anneke Beerton to GT! What a team, theyll be an exciting bunch, can't wait to see the edits they pump out!
It's great news and what a great team! It'll be all smiles all season long.
Some have suggested George Brannigan would land the ride at GT but that hasn't eventuated. He better be on the world cup on a good ride for 2016! :frusty:

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some have suggested George Brannigan would land the ride at GT but that hasn't eventuated. He better be on the world cup on a good ride for 2016! :frusty:
Heard he's been seen testing a cube

jbg

Likes Dirt
Great line up for GT! Think they will get a lot more publicity and have a better image now than when they had the Athertons. Bulldog, Dale and Wynn are top athletes and personable guys as is Beerten who can compete in EWS one week and win the pumptrack at crankworx the next.
Would love to see GT make some 29ers and race XCO
Looking forward to watching GT's evolution in 2016, definitely a happier looking team!

Last edited:

ajay

I think George is the most exciting rider on circuit at the moment. OK results, but just exhilarating to watch. He deserves a decent ride, he'll be a marketing freight train!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I think George is the most exciting rider on circuit at the moment. OK results, but just exhilarating to watch.
He makes everyone else look slow in comparison, the guy just charges everything.
His web edit is definitely one of my favourite dh segments of all time.

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
I think George is the most exciting rider on circuit at the moment. OK results, but just exhilarating to watch. He deserves a decent ride, he'll be a marketing freight train!
Those three crashes he had at lenzerheide(?) were epic. No slowing the guy down.

ajay

He makes everyone else look slow in comparison, the guy just charges everything.
His web edit is definitely one of my favourite dh segments of all time.
Everyone should watch it again :D

[video]http://mpora.com/articles/george-brannigan-crazy#GihLgztbkJhmeckT.97[/video]

Those three crashes he had at lenzerheide(?) were epic. No slowing the guy down.
Yep, absolute animal.

Topperharley

Likes Dirt
In other news, FMD are making a big change to their ride and a roaming Kiwi and out of work Scotsman will be able to square off against the competition on a new team

Topperharley

Likes Dirt
In other news, FMD are making a big change to their ride and a roaming Kiwi and out of work Scotsman will be able to square off against the competition on a new team